Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Love the Truck, but...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a rental ram truck a year or so back with this fold down center front seat. Less than ideal. Not horrible but my personal preference would be a dedicated, fixed console.

I wouldn't mind seeing the front center seat/console having two lids. An outer lid that doesn't have storage space (or maybe enough for a media screen) but can serve as a tray table for rear occupants when the seat is up, and an inner lid that covers the actual center console storage. Probably just wishful thinking.

In the US it absolutely will

The tail lights have issues due to be attached to the tail gate, and so they have a second set on the corners. CHMSL (3rd brake light) needs a second position with tailgate down. That could be done with a strip on the vault cover and a light behind the middle back seat headrest.
What is the conflict between FMVSS 108 and the headlights?

Also, would you say the requirement for side mirrors only applies when the vehicle is in reverse?

Agree on the center console. After all how often to you see people ride in the center in a pickup without a crew cab. Almost never. People that need more than 2 people in their pickup go for the crew cab option.
I’m really hoping they keep the bench. I LOVE a bench seat. Dogs, people, stuff. If you want the typical layout you flip down the console. What’s not to like about that?