Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is debate on track mode. Some have it, some do not, some do not have it - then it appears. I think website config implies its part of PUP, but same with US and they seem to be getting it at the moment. So anyone specifically wanting track mode but would prefer P- definitely need to do some more homework on this. When starting track mode on P-, an additional warning comes up reminding user about not being optimal due to brakes etc.

Recommendation for 18 inch wheels for Performance

Hi. I have been in contact with the company I’m leasing through and they asked for a copy of the new order form I received from Tesla after the price change. They say that LeasePlan have a better deal than the price quoted on my new order form, and so will not be changing my lease costs... anyone else know anything about this?

I think that’s probably right. With LR AWD when it was not in configurator it just meant that you could not order one. The car still existed to existing orders.

I would be surprised if Tesla have flipped P- to P+ without owner being aware. No reason to as the car is still manufactured. Finance aka lease/pcp may be different as owner is the finance company is it not? So they may well have their own arrangements.

Hi all - I currently have a P- on order with Pink on a 9+23 PCH 15,000mpa. I've specced blue paint and the black interior over the white, but didn't go with the Perf Pack which I felt wasn't value for an extra £100pm. The paperwork from Pink shows they made the order over ten days ago - does that mean its a P- or a P+ or does it not matter?

I've received a "Welcome to Tesla" e-mail, although when I signed up for an account there isn't actually an order associated with it.

Also I noticed that the prices at Pink have gone up since I got in quick (in a leasing sense) and accepted their quote three weeks ago.

login to mytesla account with same email address you have given to Pink you should see all details or call tesla direct

Hi all - I currently have a P- on order with Pink on a 9+23 PCH 15,000mpa. I've specced blue paint and the black interior over the white, but didn't go with the Perf Pack which I felt wasn't value for an extra £100pm. The paperwork from Pink shows they made the order over ten days ago - does that mean its a P- or a P+ or does it not matter?

I've received a "Welcome to Tesla" e-mail, although when I signed up for an account there isn't actually an order associated with it.

Also I noticed that the prices at Pink have gone up since I got in quick (in a leasing sense) and accepted their quote three weeks ago.

Just received an update from Octopus.

They've now re-done all the figures on their recent orders, and it looks like they will be able to offer anyone who ordered a P- in black a free upgrade to the P+ in black. I'm not sure about other models or combinations, as my original order was for the P-.

Upsides to this are that you don't have to re-do any paperwork. No new quotes, no credit check and no waiting for paperwork to come through. They will also be able to simply modify your existing order with Tesla, so hopefully no loss of place in the queue and no need to resubmit referral codes.

Downside is that you can't change to the white paint, if that's what you prefer. Clearly, if you're happy to go through the whole process again, then this is an option, but I think I'm going to stick with the black paint and take the P+ upgrade.

I accept this will mean some delay, as I've currently got a VIN assigned. Worth it to get the car I actually wanted, but couldn't afford with the original pricing.

• Informative
Reactions: zayn

They've now re-done all the figures on their recent orders, and it looks like they will be able to offer anyone who ordered a P- in black a free upgrade to the P+ in black. I'm not sure about other models or combinations, as my original order was for the P-.

Upsides to this are that you don't have to re-do any paperwork. No new quotes, no credit check and no waiting for paperwork to come through. They will also be able to simply modify your existing order with Tesla, so hopefully no loss of place in the queue and no need to resubmit referral codes.

Downside is that you can't change to the white paint, if that's what you prefer. Clearly, if you're happy to go through the whole process again, then this is an option, but I think I'm going to stick with the black paint and take the P+ upgrade.

I accept this will mean some delay, as I've currently got a VIN assigned. Worth it to get the car I actually wanted, but couldn't afford with the original pricing.

That's good news, hopefully they will start sending out quotes again to people looking to order.

are you going to contact tesla directly and request the change ? I assume a new Order Number