Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
unicorns available.
1 blue w white leather 19s performance stealth
1 grey w white leath 19s performance stealth

Both are on East coast.
1 in Massachusetts
1 in NJ

Must be picked up at these locations. Cannot be shipped. If you are ready to buy. Contact me.
If you have a current pending order please be advised that I cannot help you.

unicorns available.

Both are on East coast.
1 in Massachusetts
1 in NJ

Must be picked up at these locations. Cannot be shipped. If you are ready to buy. Contact me.

nitpicking: it’s not leather.

Reactions: holmgang
unicorns available.

Both are on East coast.
1 in Massachusetts
1 in NJ

oh man if any make it down to Florida (white/white or grey/white) I may have to switch

unicorns available.

Both are on East coast.
1 in Massachusetts
1 in NJ

I am interested. Please provide me contact info for this. Thanks!!!

I have lines on red, gray, blue with black interior and 18-inch wheels and white with 19-inch. I think as many as two of the red and three blue. These are spread across three locations on the lower east coast. happy to point you at which is where... I had to do this legwork for myself and it's otherwise wasted... in some cases the sales staff seemed to have good visibility on what's around, and in others not much at all....at one location the guy repeatedly denied the vehicle was there, or that they even had an M3 until I actually fed him the VIN....and suddenly they had two.... and in one case I know a blue car that isn't going to show up at all for several days but will eventually...
Happy to share, and if the results make you cheerful later maybe you can hit my referral link... or not. Either way, PM me with the color you want and I'll point you to the right store for you to tell your sales person about.
If you're in the same region and your local store's sales people are like mine, they'll surely move the car for nothing, considering it part of the standard $1,200 fee.

I have lines on red, gray, blue with black interior and 18-inch wheels and white with 19-inch. I think as many as two of the red and three blue. These are spread across three locations on the lower east coast. happy to point you at which is where... I had to do this legwork for myself and it's otherwise wasted... in some cases the sales staff seemed to have good visibility on what's around, and in others not much at all....at one location the guy repeatedly denied the vehicle was there, or that they even had an M3 until I actually fed him the VIN....and suddenly they had two.... and in one case I know a blue car that isn't going to show up at all for several days but will eventually...
Happy to share, and if the results make you cheerful later maybe you can hit my referral link... or not. Either way, PM me with the color you want and I'll point you to the right store for you to tell your sales person about.
If you're in the same region and your local store's sales people are like mine, they'll surely move the car for nothing, considering it part of the standard $1,200 fee.

when you say white with 19” do you mean interior or exterior color? If you meant interior, do you know if there’s any grey/white?

I’m surprised these sleepers weren’t take within the first hour.
Yes, I am a little. BUT... given the weird issues that some (not all) OA's have digging them up... I dunno. If you done even know you have one in your own shop's storage location it/s hard to sell it.
My local guy kicked them up in several locations and quickly... but OA's at three other shops weren't sure and had to be encouraged, with varying degrees of encouragement, to poke around.
Odd business. But they're all Johnny on the spot firing off links to match you to specific car instantly once they find it.

White exterior, black interior, 19". I was told the gray has black interior, too.

thanks advocate. I’m actually lined up for one of the southeast Sleepers next week (white/black/19”). Super excited, though would’ve preferred white interior so I was just checking to confirm. I plan to do some after work upgrades as well that shouldn’t cost near as much as the PUP would’ve

calling the service centers until you get someone that knows what their doing is the best way to find them. Crazy they’re just sitting in places but not visible online

thanks advocate. I’m actually lined up for one of the southeast Sleepers next week (white/black/19”). Super excited, though would’ve preferred white interior so I was just checking to confirm. I plan to do some after work upgrades as well that shouldn’t cost near as much as the PUP would’ve

calling the service centers until you get someone that knows what their doing is the best way to find them. Crazy they’re just sitting in places but not visible online

There is a gray one with the white and black interior ready to go ... but... two issues -- it is FSD and in Dedham.
But... if you are so inclined, the VIN is 5YJ3E1EB3LF535330

The possibility of creating Stealths on the fly is hard to accept if all the performance cars have a different part than all of the 2019 AWD cars.
Every claims to have proof that the
There is a gray one with the white and black interior ready to go ... but... two issues -- it is FSD and in Dedham.
But... if you are so inclined, the VIN is 5YJ3E1EB3LF535330
I've heard that FSD can be removed.