Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3P- . What is it, how to order it, etc.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They delivered it to my house about an hour later. Apparently some plastic part was dangling and was zip tied back into place. Car seems to be fine - spent the afternoon punching the accelerator and watching the kids getting snapped back into their seats. They loved it
The car is always a joy to experience via new passenger's. I have to consistently tell every one no sorry you can't drive the car

For those who cares there are a bunch everywhere call your SA or let me know I can point to you to the right direction.. I saw a stealth rip through the freeway today.. im pretty sure it was lowered too.. looked sexy

Does this only apply to people in CA? I'm sitting on a 13-day old reservation for a stealth M3, and when I asked my advsior yesterday, my VIN was still pre-production....

Any news on any stealth being manufactured in 2020 after the release of the acceleration boost upgrade?

I’d recommend not giving up on your dream. These are made in batches. Another thing to keep in mind: for the first year ever, Tesla has a specific EPA number for this specific 2020 Performance 18” trim. So, they are very likely going to make more in 2020. Patience is a virtue. The price is clearly TBD at this point, but it will be substantially less than the 3P+!

If you are interested in the Performance, getting the regular Dual Motor is likely to be a huge mistake that you will regret. This is not elitism or anything; I base this comment on hearing people on this forum nearly every day who wanted the Performance but went with AWD and regret it. If you know you will be fine with the AWD (without the boost), of course it will be no big deal and you should just get that and save your money.

So if you want a Stealth, order an AWD car now, express your preference to your advisor, and then wait for the Stealth, and refuse your AWD delivery. And be flexible on color choices of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Yeah too early for any new cars to be in the US showrooms
Cars built in 2019 were ideally sold before year end
Cars built first couple of weeks of 2020 are likely headed to Europe to catch up on the backlog there

this is standard quarter procedure of late for Telsa
Only cars in any US showroom today are rejected at delivery cars if sold as new, possibly some remaining demos and used cars

you would have to wait until middle or even end of Feb to make any solid opinions on if they are going to be made again and if the cost will change
I suspect they will continue to be made and would not shock me to see $1000 more added to the existing $2k premium