Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

M3's spotted at Tesla on 74 (charlotte)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey guys, i saw about 6 model 3's at the tesla center in charlotte and according to an employee they are being delivered to customer. highest vin was 53xx.
anyone on here taking deliveries of any of them? pics coming soon!

Attachments

• IMG_20180129_141244971.jpg
    IMG_20180129_141244971.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Informative
Reactions: Toolsmack
I couldn’t resist not driving over to see them this am. They look great inside and out from my ‘hands off’ view.

VIN’s were
Red 19” - 4611
Midnight Silver 18” - 5008
White 19” - 4785
Black 19” - 4435
Blue - 4685
Midnight Silver 19” - 3381
Blue - 5468

The last two VIN #’s may be swapped, I can’t remember in which order I took photos at the end.

View attachment 276938

I definitely saw 4685 and not 4682. I’ve attached the picture below, maybe the one being delivered is getting prepared inside? I only checked the front lot

Thanks! With so few options to pick at the moment, I’m not surprised to see near identical cars produced, it just caught me off guard they would be identical specs in the same lot with such similar vins.

These folks are going to be so exciting. I look forward to see these Model ≡s on the road!

Thanks! With so few options to pick at the moment, I’m not surprised to see near identical cars produced

I'm not too surprised. I'm of the opinion that they are making vehicles in batches by color/wheel size so would expect runs of 100 or so identical vehicles in a row. Great to know there is at least one other vehicle there as well though!

I'm not too surprised. I'm of the opinion that they are making vehicles in batches by color/wheel size so would expect runs of 100 or so identical vehicles in a row. Great to know there is at least one other vehicle there as well though!

I think this is correct as well. And my data point further backs this up. I was hoping my car was the Midnight Silver 18” wheels with VIN #5008, but I was just assigned VIN #504X yesterday.

Additionally, I guess that also means there is another truckload of Model 3’s headed to Charlotte soon