Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally, it happened.... I did my wheels alignment today!
New rims, new tires & new (pre-owned, but new for me) adj rear camber arms.
There was recommendation for Monrovia Alignment, but I think I found better shop. Tire Man shop at Thousand Oaks , recommended by N2itive, did alignment same day (walk-in) for $150 (Monrovia asked for $300 and booked for week).
Guy who performed alignment knows matters. I had 0 concerns, in comparison with Tesla SC, this is paradise for customer LOL.
Your car needs more camber on the front end. You're going to get a lot of understeer at 0.5. After running 0.8 for a few months, I had them put 1.1 back on mine a few days ago.

And yes, you can adjust the camber slightly on the front end from the factory.

Reactions: dev_lvl80
Soooo finally got around to having my V3 N2ITIVE lowering links installed on my 2023 LR Refresh X.

The links I have set at -4 (front) -6 (rear) currently to balance out the ride height… it’s still a little higher in the rear unloaded.

Initially found the standard -5 front a little too low and added a noticeable ride hop and extra firmness so dialed it down a notch.

Pretty tucked in the front especially at Very Low with the weak factory wheel offsets. Looking to go aftermarket 20”s in the spring. 🤞🏻

*Before (OEM Low) and After (Links Installed) 😎

1705593857902.png

Attachments

• IMG_0324.jpeg
    IMG_0324.jpeg
    483.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0327.jpeg
    IMG_0327.jpeg
    409.6 KB · Views: 15