Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maingau - Ionity price increase 1st Sept

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered one a few weeks back for the (now aborted) French road trip. Also Chargemap and Reveo. Oh and a toll tag! I now need to go back through all of the fee structures to see what's worth keeping or ditching until next year :(

I managed to get to France for a couple of weeks. The Révéo card was brilliant. Used lots of 22kw charging in great locations. For example, was able to park right in the centre of Beziers for free and charge up at a very low cost as it was into the evening when even the charging is free. I’ll be keeping mine for sure.

I managed to get to France for a couple of weeks. The Révéo card was brilliant. Used lots of 22kw charging in great locations. For example, was able to park right in the centre of Beziers for free and charge up at a very low cost as it was into the evening when even the charging is free. I’ll be keeping mine for sure.
Jealous! We're planning the same trip next year so I'd like to keep the various cards as long as I'm not paying monthly for something I'm not using. Remind me please, are most of the cards a one-off initial payment and then charge per use or is there some sort of renewal fee? I went with Chargemap, Reveo and Maingau to cover most of the bases. It's on my list to check that lot but I need to get the big ticket items sorted first.

Cheers

84997E7C-E195-4C56-8D0A-DC4D47733035.jpeg

Jealous! We're planning the same trip next year so I'd like to keep the various cards as long as I'm not paying monthly for something I'm not using. Remind me please, are most of the cards a one-off initial payment and then charge per use or is there some sort of renewal fee? I went with Chargemap, Reveo and Maingau to cover most of the bases. It's on my list to check that lot but I need to get the big ticket items sorted first.

Cheers
I’ve had Chargemap for a few years and haven’t had to pay any annual fees. Révéo is €12 a year. The subscription means you pay half of what you would if you just turned up without a subscription. It was easily worth it for my two-week stay. If you don’t think you’d use them much, I’m pretty sure the Chargemap card will work them, albeit at a higher price.

I’ve had Chargemap for a few years and haven’t had to pay any annual fees. Révéo is €12 a year. The subscription means you pay half of what you would if you just turned up without a subscription. It was easily worth it for my two-week stay. If you don’t think you’d use them much, I’m pretty sure the Chargemap card will work them, albeit at a higher price.
Excellent, I'll check but looks like it's worthwhile just holding on to them. Cheers