Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You have just validated everything MelvinLee has spoke of. Thank you.

I also like replying when it's not my business :rolleyes:

What the hell does it have to do with anything if he owns or not a Tesla. Do you all who own one think of yourselves as some ascended magical being smarter than the plebs who don't have one yet?

You're not any better yourself...

I also like replying when it's not my business :rolleyes:

What the hell does it have to do with anything if he owns or not a Tesla. Do you all who own one think of yourselves as some ascended magical being smarter than the plebs who don't have one yet?

You're not any better yourself...

Not at all.... But you have to admit that you and James are in most, if not all of the FS threads. Unless you're buying all three tesla models, then I don't understand why you're both in every post.

Not at all.... But you have to admit that you and James are in most, if not all of the FS threads. Unless you're buying all three tesla models, then I don't understand why you're both in every post.
It's been explained on multiple occasions. Everytime a seller posts an outrageous asking price, it further artificially inflates the market. Then when other sellers to to sell and do a search for comps, all they see is inflated listings.
When only 1 in 20 listings has actually included 15-20% depreciation...it looks like the outlier, not the single sane listing. It's then dismissed.

For sale section means people looking to buy a Tesla not a person named James that has been here for years window shopping and can’t seem to pull the trigger and get rid of his Kia.
When I first came here I was looking to buy a Model S but determined it didn't fit my needs. Decided to buy a Rover instead, then came back 2 years later after I dediced I wanted an X. When Model Xs factor in normal depreciation, I will buy. Thankfully I am in no rush and can wait for the right car. I am extremely honored you have dedicated such a huge portion of your posting history just to me.

Maybe you should consider posting about the actual topic for once?

You guys aren't even worth replying to but my problem is that I can't stop myself :)
Same reason I don't have anyone in my ignore list, I just have to see what other stupid things they end up spewing out...
By all mean, do keep going!
Im in the FOR SALE section for a reason genius.

Lol ok James... not worth replying to but worth disagreeing with so it can look you (jamesbrown) actually has anyone that agrees with anything you say (James). And to clear things up, you’re the one who stalked me per usual for someone with a mental illness and started disagreeing with posts I did 6-8 months ago. Lol, you also got very upset when I had to join your homeschooling session and describe the meaning of market value and how it changes based on where you live. If you ever bought a car than traveling to get one involves all types of expenses not to mention risks, which is why using your only tool of factoring prices ( ev-cpo) is inaccurate af. But like I mentioned in the post I doubt you have ever owned a car (leasing is not owning) or sold one in your life. Than you would understand going to purchase a car 5 miles away will surely change the price value for any potential buyer interested in the car (if you were a real buyer). Compared to traveling 1600 miles to buy the same car. Which would include expenses such as money to get there and the risks associated when traveling to purchase a car (it not being as described). I taught you this during last weeks recess break at your home... remember?

• Disagree
Reactions: cucubits
He never "called me out". He has never once provided a single intelligent reply or shown a single one of my posts to be incorrect. All he does is follow me from thread to thread, slinging juvenile insults.

Just to remind you who is following who around and who is stuck on someone’s nuts lol
416894F1-9222-4AB8-ACFD-14FAF2C0E204.jpeg

C3336ECC-7BE5-4C57-9734-550A352D80D6.png

Stalker, Troll, Bipolar = James
Here actually looking to purchase a Tesla = Anyone but James, “thankfully he’s in no rush.” Classic lol You’re quite the character I must say, too funny bahaha

It's been explained on multiple occasions. Everytime a seller posts an outrageous asking price, it further artificially inflates the market. Then when other sellers to to sell and do a search for comps, all they see is inflated listings.
When only 1 in 20 listings has actually included 15-20% depreciation...it looks like the outlier, not the single sane listing. It's then dismissed.

I just don’t understand the point or value in telling a seller their vehicle is overpriced. If a price is fair, it will receive private messages with offers and it will sell. If it’s overpriced, it simply will not sell. The greatest part? All of this can happen naturally without anyone’s opinion.

When someone makes multiple accounts and than berates a seller about their asking price they are doing what is called market manipulation. Hoping that a seller will believe that if that many members believe their car is overpriced it must be. Common in the real estate industry when appraisers are involved. And more common in the car selling market than most realize, where someone like jamesbrown can post multiple cars for sale around him locally for under value thus driving down the value of other sellers nearby. Impossible to stop because unlike a house, cars cannot be traced without vin #’s and many legitimate posts don’t put theirs in fear of a stalker like James.
Usually intended for someone who either cannot afford the car, or someone looking to buy and flip. We know which category you fall under James. Craigslist at least now charges $5 to post adds in the for sale car section. But James can still employ his illegal tactics here.

When I first came here I was looking to buy a Model S but determined it didn't fit my needs. Decided to buy a Rover instead, then came back 2 years later after I dediced I wanted an X. When Model Xs factor in normal depreciation, I will buy. Thankfully I am in no rush and can wait for the right car. I am extremely honored you have dedicated such a huge portion of your posting history just to me.

Maybe you should consider posting about the actual topic for once?

You should be banned from this site

Just to remind you who is following who around and who is stuck on someone’s nuts lol
View attachment 445387
View attachment 445388

Stalker, Troll, Bipolar = James
Here actually looking to purchase a Tesla = Anyone but James, “thankfully he’s in no rush.” Classic lol You’re quite the character I must say, too funny bahaha
I simply disagree with numerous posts your posts about me, I can't help it that there is so many of them.

• Disagree
Reactions: Fossil Fool