Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And you just so happened to take the time and edit into her posts because?
I can't edit other people's threads.
And the link to a random Tesla from Tesla is related to her asking for offers how?
The link THAT YOU QUOTED and clearly ignored, was OPs 1st thread with a clear asking price of $89k.

Look Im don't with you and not going to continue to give you the attention you so clearly seek. Grow up kid.

• Disagree
Reactions: MelvinLee

The link THAT YOU QUOTED and clearly ignored, was OPs 1st thread with a clear asking price of $89k.

Look Im don't with you and not going to continue to give you the attention you so clearly seek. Grow up kid.
So you decided to take an old thread and use it against the OP’s recent one? Usually when someone posts another thread it means they are not asking the same price as before. Which clearly she wasn’t cause she simply asked for offers, but your trolling ass decided you should berate another sellers thread because? You’re a bum who gets off on trying to embarrass others or make them feel bad cause you’re entire life you had it done to you? This goes real deep for you apparently which is why you need to get back on your meds and seeing your psychiatrist again. Clearly you have some serious childhood trauma

The link I took a picture from was this one... And yes it’s very easy to edit someone’s posts as I will do it to yours now since you must have meant I instead of You.

The link THAT I QUOTED and clearly ignored, was OPs 1st thread with a clear asking price of $89k.

You see how I just changed your posts genius. You’re as dumb as a rock

The link I took a picture from was this one... And yes it’s very easy to edit someone’s posts as I will do it to yours now since you must have meant I instead of You.

You see how I just changed your posts genius. You’re as dumb as a rock
Keep on calling him out... he deserves it. This has to be Daddy’s twin brother. For anyone that doesn’t know, Daddy didn’t care for James either but he was just a little more rough around the edges

Reactions: MelvinLee
Keep on calling him out... he deserves it. This has to be Daddy’s twin brother. For anyone that doesn’t know, Daddy didn’t care for James either but he was just a little more rough around the edges
Even worse is he is going back and editing his previous posts to make it seem like he actually provided a link. True definition of mental illness combined with trolling

Reactions: rpgcsa
I didn’t even get to make my point to show him how the value of a car will change when I switch the zip codes. Unreal... this guy will go to any length to not be proven wrong.

Reactions: rpgcsa
A little bit back on the off topic - on topic, all these dbags taking it personally when we call out a seller with outrageous prices don't notice all the proper for sale threads where we actually help the seller and sometimes even get the advice acknowledged and the help appreciated.

Typical head in sand behavior with zero understanding of how much these sellers hurt the market by posting insane prices in the off chance they catch an uniformed buyer.

Also - to help clear the air. I did post a ridiculous price on my first post. This is my second post listing my tesla for sale that I then approached it as "make me an offer". So there were two posts, one with a high price of $89k and one for "make me an offer". So honestly, I would have loved to have gotten more for my tesla but I recognize I was on a different planet in some ways ;) . It helped after seeing that Tesla offered me $68K. So, heres the thing, I didn't mean to cause any chaos or hurt by me posting with a higher price and then doing a second post. Lets continue being kind to our fellow forum members and politeness is always appreciated :) Thanks!

GREAT NEWS! :) I traded my model X 75 D into a dealership and they gave me $75k! Thank you guys for all info and for those of you who are trying to sell your tesla, I'd recommend trying a few dealerships in your home town.
I had one offer $62k-$65k, another $72-$74k and one for $75. Tesla offered me a trade in for $68k?
Keep on keeping :) Peace out!
Congratulations! We listed an X a few months ago and had the same people complaining about the price. We ignored them and sold it for 99% of asking price. Glad you got a good deal on yours too!

Congratulations! We listed an X a few months ago and had the same people complaining about the price. We ignored them and sold it for 99% of asking price. Glad you got a good deal on yours too!
75k is 14k less (84%) than their asking price.

You were also asking $96k for a used pre-raven MX, when a brand new and improved identical configuration is now $98.3k brand new.

Last edited: