Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Make Me an Offer on: 2018 Model X 75D. 5k Miles. Pristine. 6 Seater.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While on that maybe you two should also make a thread for yourselves and stay on topic, not polluting sales ads. Just a thought...
Go away scammer. You should have been banned for the BS you pulled.
Quite the contrary, the only scammers here are you two, dragging down private sales.

How much are you two being paid to troll and drive people to trade in or go elsewhere?

If you devalue the sellers down to the lowball telsa offers, why wouldn’t they just trade in?

You constantly ruin sale threads and drag people through the mud that stand up to you. Keep going, you’re proving my point.

Don’t let these clowns drag you down OP and for those rebelling against the garbage, well done.

This community can do without the guys that aren’t even a part of it... put up or shut up.
So now that it’s known you have been trying to manipulate the market it’s time for authorities to get involved... meaning the police cause that my friend is illegal. And you should be looking forward to receiving a knock on your door from the police soon.

• Funny
Reactions: erik_k
Go away scammer. You should have been banned for the BS you pulled.

FYI JB when you start to panic and delete all the accounts you have you do realize it’s not going to work...right pal? Your tagged by your IP address. It will be interesting if we see the same members continue to comment on prices going forward from here on. If not than you look guilty, if so you run the risk of being caught and most likely going to jail. Attempting to manipulate the market for your own financial gain is illegal, regardless if it’s cars, houses, stocks, etc. Is it possible there are more involved than just JB and his multiple accounts? Maybe JB is smarter than I realize and has several members involved all working together to conspire a well executed plan. Are you JB the mastermind behind it all? Almost seems unfathomable that you could process the brain power but we know you can embrace the patience involved. No one would waste the time you do on here unless you were getting paid somehow. As much as I wish it was true you just don’t fit the mold to orchestrate a scheme of any sort. But if you could and did, I would just love to see the look on your face when you found out what the Rico Act is. Although it was used to bring down the mob, it has a very broad spectrum now. And basically any group of people working together breaking the law is considered a criminal organization. So inside traders, gang members, drug dealers, etc. Even a group of stupid guys attempting to manipulate car prices can face federal charges from the Rico Act.
How’s that for your topic JB?

You linked a 100D, not a 75D.

(facepalm)

E0FEA268-0D4E-4A6F-8BF9-DB10A4C4A471.jpeg

Quite the contrary, the only scammers here are you two, dragging down private sales.

How much are you two being paid to troll and drive people to trade in or go elsewhere?

If you devalue the sellers down to the lowball telsa offers, why wouldn’t they just trade in?

You constantly ruin sale threads and drag people through the mud that stand up to you. Keep going, you’re proving my point.

Don’t let these clowns drag you down OP and for those rebelling against the garbage, well done.

This community can do without the guys that aren’t even a part of it... put up or shut up.
I think I nailed it right on the button. Would make perfect sense why he’s been here pretending to be a buyer for 3 years. He’s been at this scheme for at least 3 yrs on this forum and probably has over 100 different accounts during that time. Now he’s packing his *sugar* up and looking for the closest place to fly to that doesn’t extradite to the U.S. This will be quite a dish of revenge for all the sellers he’s conned. Next we will be watching his story on American Greed. Hahaha
Hope you’re as tough in reality as you are behind a keyboard JB? Off to federal pound you in the ass my friend!

I think I nailed it right on the button. Would make perfect sense why he’s been here pretending to be a buyer for 3 years. He’s been at this scheme for at least 3 yrs on this forum and probably has over 100 different accounts during that time. Now he’s packing his *sugar* up and looking for the closest place to fly to that doesn’t extradite to the U.S. This will be quite a dish of revenge for all the sellers he’s conned. Next we will be watching his story on American Greed. Hahaha
Hope you’re as tough in reality as you are behind a keyboard JB? Off to federal pound you in the ass my friend!

You're going off the rails now and I don't know what you are talking about anymore.

Reactions: erik_k
FYI JB when you start to panic and delete all the accounts you have you do realize it’s not going to work...right pal? Your tagged by your IP address. It will be interesting if we see the same members continue to comment on prices going forward from here on. If not than you look guilty, if so you run the risk of being caught and most likely going to jail. Attempting to manipulate the market for your own financial gain is illegal, regardless if it’s cars, houses, stocks, etc. Is it possible there are more involved than just JB and his multiple accounts? Maybe JB is smarter than I realize and has several members involved all working together to conspire a well executed plan. Are you JB the mastermind behind it all? Almost seems unfathomable that you could process the brain power but we know you can embrace the patience involved. No one would waste the time you do on here unless you were getting paid somehow. As much as I wish it was true you just don’t fit the mold to orchestrate a scheme of any sort. But if you could and did, I would just love to see the look on your face when you found out what the Rico Act is. Although it was used to bring down the mob, it has a very broad spectrum now. And basically any group of people working together breaking the law is considered a criminal organization. So inside traders, gang members, drug dealers, etc. Even a group of stupid guys attempting to manipulate car prices can face federal charges from the Rico Act.
How’s that for your topic JB?
Again, one account. Just multiple people find your off topic rants annoying.

WTF? Please seek mental help. You are far too obsessed with me. It's not healthy.

• Funny
Reactions: myt-e-s-l-a
You're going off the rails now and I don't know what you are talking about anymore.
Am I? Or are you another one of JB’s accounts? It’s very simple... If you look at all the for sale posts the same members sit there and tell the OP how overpriced their car is. This causes a seller to reevaluate their price ultimately lowering it due to members opinion on their asking price. You follow me now?

Haha he’s back... I could have cared less about you until you took the time to disagree with posts I did 6 months ago. I think you got things twisted cause you’re off your meds again. Those are not recent posts JB so keep trying. You and all your phony accounts can now chime in

View attachment 446008

View attachment 446009
I disagree with your constant personal attacks, sue me.