Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

March 2022 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR Blue, 19", white seats, tow, 5 seats, FSD
OD 3/14/2022
EDD has changed quite a bit (usually on Sundays). As of 5/12/2022, it was June 17 - Aug 02

I went through the process to finance with Tesla and received a pretty good offer from Wells Fargo. The website says that if you're going to finance, do it right away, so I did. Financing expired on 5/14/2022.

I went backpacking from 5/12 - 5/17. When I got home Tuesday night, my husband said that my EDD had changed to 5/17 - 5/30. I checked my phone and it said I had received a call from my SA who left me a voicemail on Monday with a vague message that he had information about my Model Y. Since my financing was expired, I immediately resubmitted my financing application (which was super easy, since all the paperwork was already in the system) and US Bank came back with an offer that required double my original down payment. In turn, I submitted an auto loan application to my personal bank right after, but that's now a moot point because Wednesday morning I have awoken to find my EDD is now July 11 - August 22.

I wonder if Tesla was trying to get me to submit another financing application by moving my EDD up to keep me on the hook. Or we all only have a day or two to respond to our SAs, otherwise you're getting pushed to the back of the line.

Reactions: sveetcharm
March 8 Order Date

MYP
White on White
Tow Package
No FSD
Phoenix

Origina at time of orderl: April 2022
After Order: Adjusted to May 16-June 13
Updated on 3/23 to: May 1-June 3
Updating my original post. I was pushed back a few weeks ago to 5/17-6/14.

TODAY:

Updated to 5/28-6/11. Pushed back ten days, shortened 3 days. I'd say the window is just getting more and more accurate. Guess it's time to start ordering accessories, lol.

MYLR Blue, 19", white seats, tow, 5 seats, FSD
OD 3/14/2022
EDD has changed quite a bit (usually on Sundays). As of 5/12/2022, it was June 17 - Aug 02

I went through the process to finance with Tesla and received a pretty good offer from Wells Fargo. The website says that if you're going to finance, do it right away, so I did. Financing expired on 5/14/2022.

I went backpacking from 5/12 - 5/17. When I got home Tuesday night, my husband said that my EDD had changed to 5/17 - 5/30. I checked my phone and it said I had received a call from my SA who left me a voicemail on Monday with a vague message that he had information about my Model Y. Since my financing was expired, I immediately resubmitted my financing application (which was super easy, since all the paperwork was already in the system) and US Bank came back with an offer that required double my original down payment. In turn, I submitted an auto loan application to my personal bank right after, but that's now a moot point because Wednesday morning I have awoken to find my EDD is now July 11 - August 22.

I wonder if Tesla was trying to get me to submit another financing application by moving my EDD up to keep me on the hook. Or we all only have a day or two to respond to our SAs, otherwise you're getting pushed to the back of the line.
You should not apply until after your get a VIN. Each time you reapply they do a credit pull and as you see, they expire before you are ready to take delivery. Next time it expires,Set your finance method to cash and SA can reset it once you get VIN.

Original Order 3/13/2022 MYLR Black/White 20"Wh 3 row no tow - Estimated delivery was September 2022. Yesterday went in and turns out financing expired. Changed to MYP Black/White no tow, changed it to Cash for now, and now my EDD is Estimated Delivery: June 10 - July 08 . Hoping this still includes a charger :) Can't wait for VIN, but little upset that Financing expired - rates won't be the same now :( Also is it normal that you never got contacted by SA and how to get a hold of them when I get VIN? Has anyone else changed from MYLR to MYP?