Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Massachusetts Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was living with those old Exit numbers for years because BMW never updates their software/maps without you bringing your car in and paying a stupid amount of $$ and I had a 2016 car so it was all out of date. I figured once I got a Tesla I'd get the right exit numbers in my car... nope. :(

it should be available shortly before delivery and can be accessed in the Documents section of the car in your tesla account.
1677604306315.png

this is the list I see in my Tesla account. Order agreement does not seem to be it.

I applied for MOR-EV on with the paper order agreement Tesla gave me and they rejected it, so I filed a correction with the one via the website and it got instantly approved. They said my refund may be delayed until early 2023 due to funding though.

I applied for MOR-EV on with the paper order agreement Tesla gave me and they rejected it, so I filed a correction with the one via the website and it got instantly approved. They said my refund may be delayed until early 2023 due to funding though.
Tesla sent me a statement with the info and I submitted. which one did you pick from the Tesla account to refile? (from the list I posted)

FYI last year I purchased a plug in hybrid I was approved for a rebate and it took about 2 1/2 months for the check to show up.

Sorry I had to reschedule to today as I could not go there yesterday due to the storm. Overall It was a great experience. Once I checked in, they pointed me to the car which was charging outside. The car was a Fremont build, came with matrix lights, cargo cover and the PPF/mud flaps were installed by the Dedham center. I went over it and checked everything, there was no issue. Nothing was out of place, no uneven gap and everything was flushed. I kept thinking I must be missing something and went over it again but there was really nothing out of place. The car was also open so I spent good 20 minutes inside it. There was no major issue. I just saw one clip missing in the outside trim, so they added it in no time. I played with the windows, moved seats back and forth, moved the steering, looked at the cameras, everything was perfect. After I was done, I went back inside and he asked me if I was satisfied. I said yes, he then took the check from me and processed the registration. The car was still charging at the superchargers. I sat inside it while they did the plates and spent that time configuring it and watching Tesla videos. I got EV plates so I was happy with that. Once they installed the plates and the car was 84% charged, I just drove home after. A few folks who had come brought front rubber mats, which was a wise thing to do. I had them at home but did not bring them. Not sure if I am lucky, but I am very happy with my experience at the Dedham delivery center. Don't want to give out the names but all SAs were excellent and helpful. Good luck to all others who are waiting. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sorry I had to reschedule to today as I could not go there yesterday due to the storm. Overall It was a great experience. Once I checked in, they pointed me to the car which was charging outside. The car was a Fremont build, came with matrix lights, cargo cover and the PPF/mud flaps were installed by the Dedham center. I went over it and checked everything, there was no issue. Nothing was out of place, no uneven gap and everything was flushed. I kept thinking I must be missing something and went over it again but there was really nothing out of place. The car was also open so I spent good 20 minutes inside it. There was no major issue. I just saw one clip missing in the outside trim, so they added it in no time. I played with the windows, moved seats back and forth, moved the steering, looked at the cameras, everything was perfect. After I was done, I went back inside and he asked me if I was satisfied. I said yes, he then took the check from me and processed the registration. The car was still charging at the superchargers. I sat inside it while they did the plates and spent that time configuring it and watching Tesla videos. I got EV plates so I was happy with that. Once they installed the plates and the car was 84% charged, I just drove home after. A few folks who had come brought front rubber mats, which was a wise thing to do. I had them at home but did not bring them. Not sure if I am lucky, but I am very happy with my experience at the Dedham delivery center. Don't want to give out the names but all SAs were excellent and helpful. Good luck to all others who are waiting. Let me know if you have any other questions.
I would like to add one thing. I requested them not to put the front plate (so that I can get PPF done for the bumper) so they left it in the back. I went for MA inspection but unfortunately they put a rejection (red) sticker on the brand new car and have given me 60 days to install the plate and come back for the green sticker. What a bummer. I was pretty mad with them, I mean they could have told me that without a front place I will not pass inspection. Anyway, just a word of caution for others taking delivery. You have 7 days to get the car inspected. So don't go there until you have the front plate installed.

Congratulations on your new Model Y!

Can agree the SAs at Dedham are nice and very informative. I've been visiting them often with questions (even though my delivery location is Peabody) and they have been very helpful.

Do you know if they only give out EV plates, or is it something that's random? My delivery is scheduled for March 7th. Hoping it comes with the mud flaps and PPF. Although, they did say they are usually added as a goodwill gesture.

I would like to add one thing. I requested them not to put the front plate (so that I can get PPF done for the bumper) so they left it in the back. I went for MA inspection but unfortunately they put a rejection (red) sticker on the brand new car and have given me 60 days to install the plate and come back for the green sticker. What a bummer. I was pretty mad with them, I mean they could have told me that without a front place I will not pass inspection. Anyway, just a word of caution for others taking delivery. You have 7 days to get the car inspected. So don't go there until you have the front plate installed.
Have you seen those license plate mounts on Amazon that clip underneath the vehicle so that nothing sticks to the bumper? Search for Model Y front license plate frame. I plan to bring one with me whenever I get a delivery appt, hoping they didn't put it on already.