Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: 2019.36.2.1 - new HOLD mode and other features

Do you use One Petal Driving?

• Yes

Votes: 690 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 0.9%
  • Prefer Roll

Votes: 26 3.4%
  • Prefer Creep

Votes: 47 6.1%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have HW3 (saw some cones on the MFD the other day!), and had disabled that prior to my initial V10 update coming through; I had seen and used double-tap for "dumb" Summon, but never seen anything like that for Autopark, either on the MFD itself or in the manual.

Ok these are my observations, 100 cones, Zero cones on the screen, so the cones win this one. HW2.5 that’s why.

The regen is very aggressive now, slowing you down immediately and even at 90% charge BUT it will not Stop the car on a flat grade or down slope road, it stays around 3mph and when it does come to a 0mph, it’s stays at 0 with no “Hold”. So, so much for one peddle driving.

The Hold feature will not engage until you press or tap on the breaks.

Did not try out the 5% Power Boost, no need too it’s not a Performance so who cares.

Fred

View attachment 475991

That's odd. Mine stops at 0 and holds automatically.

Reactions: Glamisduner
Does anyone else feel regen is weaker at higher speeds but stronger at slower with the update?

I'm still calibrating my feet, but yes I felt the same way. The graph curve seems different. Did one 30 mile drive tonight to get used to it, it's different: not better, not worse, just less "hasty". Perhaps tuned so those coming from ICE cars are less surprised (and I DID check, my regen settings have not changed).

Got update earlier today, excited to check it out. Don’t care for power increase as much as one foot driving.

Here too, but got it late last night, The one foot driving is great, but seriously I'm not feeling that 5% increase. Maybe my butt dyno is broken. So the SR+ went from 283 to 297. I would wonder whether anyone really feels it, it's just too negligible. I watched a YT last night and the guy could not get over the power increase, you'd think he just went from a 4 banger to a V8. 5% folks really isn't that much.

• Funny
Reactions: boriszima and JBT66