Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki MASTER THREAD: Actual FSD Beta downloads and experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So ... anybody staying up late/getting up early tonight? Doesn't seem to be much expectation of a drop tonight. Would be nice to clarify date/time to set expectations.
I have a good feeling about tonight - the last time I woke up at 2am CT was for the iPhone X I think - but like @jebinc said, I will probably get up anyway at 3am. Alarm at 5am will still give me time to install it before I have to leave for work if that doesn’t happen.

Reactions: Venom
So ... anybody staying up late/getting up early tonight? Doesn't seem to be much expectation of a drop tonight. Would be nice to clarify date/time to set expectations.
I'll be staying up until midnight in Cali (PST) to see if any software updates are pushed to the selected beta testers if not, I'll just have the app notify of a new update. I have work tomorrow at 8am anyways.

Holy hell I am worried about you guys setting alarms and driving 100s even 1000s of miles to try to get this score to 100. I’d love to have it sooner than later too but some of you guys seem desperate here. You know 1200 miles probably costs about $400 in depreciation. Is it that important to get it a few days or even weeks earlier?

Holy hell I am worried about you guys setting alarms and driving 100s even 1000s of miles to try to get this score to 100. I’d love to have it sooner than later too but some of you guys seem desperate here. You know 1200 miles probably costs about $400 in depreciation. Is it that important to get it a few days or even weeks earlier?
Life is too short, not to experience new things. You can always make more money, but you can’t make more time!

To each their own!

Last edited:
Yes.

Pfft. You’ve decided to post to piss on people excited about fsd beta and you call us desperate? Please…

L

Life is too short, not to experience new things. You can always make more money, but you can’t make more time!

To each their own!
Elon is working on the time thing. Which is why there are constant delays. He is always counting on making more time with Project C so he when he makes these predictions he is obviously counting on that manufactured time but it isn’t quite there yet.

Hence why two weeks turns into six months! One day he will figure it out though.

• Funny
Reactions: Phlier
It's ok- my wife thinks I'm looney, too. Couple of hours of sleep vs feeling like a kid on Christmas morning. Easy call - I'll take the fun ;)
That's the spirit! Remember why we bought Teslas in the first place: because they are awesome! And fun! I'm as disappointed and anxious for the beta as anyone, but it's also tempered by the knowledge that the car I have today, sitting in my garage with the features it has right now, is still the best vehicle I've ever owned, by a huge margin. Getting FSD will be fantastic and fun and full of new experiences -- and it will come. Just not tonight (for me, that is, because my score sucks. But that's ok!).

I sincerely hope those of you with the impressive 100 score get the FSD in short order. You have to tell us how it is, and post videos and stories and all that, ok?

Me atm.. only 4 hours 11m left
1633920570301.gif