Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Me thinks the Feds are about to start putting Elon in check a bit..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

2101Guy

Breaker of Ignore Buttons
Jan 6, 2020
USA
This administration can shove it. Yet another person who is either completely UNqualified or otherwise predisposed to a set agenda with no regard for the facts or reality.
Uhm, I don’t know. Her tweets about the reality of elons promises of “robotaxi” and “nyc to California with no intervention by end of 2019” seem to be spot on and align with the experiences of many here with fsd…

This administration can shove it. Yet another person who is either completely UNqualified or otherwise predisposed to a set agenda with no regard for the facts or reality.
Really? The Trump administration tried to slow down adoption of high-efficiency EVs in the United States, other countries — the E.U. and especially China .Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) showed that Trump’s plan to roll back Obama-era fuel efficiency and emissions standards for vehicles would eliminate any federal requirement for carmakers to build electric vehicles (EVs).

Trump rolls back car mpg rules; critics call it irresponsible.Typical of that administration.​

Uhm, I don’t know. Her tweets about the reality of elons promises of “robotaxi” and “nyc to California with no intervention by end of 2019” seem to be spot on and align with the experiences of many here with fsd…
In fairness, I haven't investigated her or her tweets because I don't spend much if any time on Twitter. This administration has it out for Tesla due to the lack of union workers. See the absence of Tesla during Biden's EV Summit. So I won't be surprised if she finds one or more ways to undeservingly stick it to Tesla.

Really? The Trump administration tried to slow down adoption of high-efficiency EVs in the United States, other countries — the E.U. and especially China .Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) showed that Trump’s plan to roll back Obama-era fuel efficiency and emissions standards for vehicles would eliminate any federal requirement for carmakers to build electric vehicles (EVs).

Trump rolls back car mpg rules; critics call it irresponsible.Typical of that administration.​

Who cares about Trump in 2021 and what he tried to do or the constant blather that came out of his mouth? I certainly don't. Biden is our President and his administration currently has it out for Tesla. See my above post.

Last edited:
In fairness, I haven't investigated her or her tweets because I don't spend much if any time on Twitter. This administration has it out for Tesla due to the lack of union workers. See the absence of Tesla during Biden's EV Summit. So I won't be surprised if she finds one or more ways to undeservingly stick it to Tesla.

Tesla wasn't invited to the "how can we get these companies to actually make a bunch of EVs" for the same reason the A student in class isn't invited to the remedial math lessons.

While Biden does favor union jobs (with some reason given his background) I've not really seen him do anything to "stick it" to Tesla.

On the contrary he's proposing a pile of cash that'll end up going to Tesla for opening up the supercharger network for example since everyone else has done such an incompetent job on charging networks.

Was there a mention of Trump in his statement? Please defend the current administrations actions toward Tesla?

Who cares about Trump in 2021 and what he tried to do or the constant blather that came out of his mouth? I certainly don't. Biden is our President and his administration currently has it out for Tesla. See my above post.

On the contrary he's ( Biden Administration )proposing a pile of cash that'll end up going to Tesla for opening up the supercharger network for example since everyone else has done such an incompetent job on charging networks.

Tesla wasn't invited to the "how can we get these companies to actually make a bunch of EVs" for the same reason the A student in class isn't invited to the remedial math lessons.

While Biden does favor union jobs (with some reason given his background) I've not really seen him do anything to "stick it" to Tesla.
I found it interesting that Elon was a taken aback by the lack of invitation.

1634689983624.jpeg

We'll see how the pile of cash is distributed. Assuming any cash is distributed at all given the impasse currently in the House.

As much as I love Tesla and my three Teslas, I feel Elon's promises on FSD border on if not blow past false advertising.

If Tesla wasn't taking tens of thousands of dollars from individual customers then his optimism is pretty forgivable. But again, they pocketed money from this.
This I understand. I opted to not pay for FSD and agree that a great deal of money has been taken in by Tesla for FSD. I also believe that changing the world takes time and certainly takes money. Only time will tell if Tesla has gone about FSD correctly.