Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Although I appreciate that this is a specific M3 thread, I own a MS and at 70" and 245lb found the introduction of personalisation for driver car exit one of the most useful updates - along with the PIN option prior to start.

Was :(:eek: now :)

This is a Model 3 I drove in the U.S. with the seat set to my driving position. It goes back further than this. For me, there was plenty of room but you may be able to see what I mean about getting in and out as the back of the seat ends up well behind the opening and you can just see the bit of trim my leg kept making contact with.

_DSC7064.jpg

Anyone know if the Model 3 is still in Westfield Shopping Centre and if it will still be there next week?

It’s not showing on Tesla’s Events on the website but I thought it was going to be there until January 29 at least.

FWIW I was lucky enough to drive 2 Model 3's recently (in California) ....
bottom line "believe the hype" > Just Driven M3 in California (along with Boxster S and MX5)

Hey don’t get me wrong... I wouldn’t buy it because of space but I have zero doubt this is one fun car to drive I actually cannot wait to test drive it. Personally though it will be a case of just building excitement for the MY for me unless that’s tiny.

But then anything after a MX is small :)

Wonder it that’s because the glass looks to be ceramic coated and rather than drips the drains can’t manage it

In those videos, it's the water collected on the boot lid which ends up in the boot, but regardless of the way water flows off the glass roof and/or bodywork it shouldn't be channelled into the car like that.

However, the seal around the opening in that video looks quite different to the one on the car I drove last year, which looked much bigger and more rounded:

_DSC7070.jpg

Admittedly, there was no rain during that trip, but it looks to me something is different between this M3 and the one in the video.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: -DB-