Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There should be ample power available, looking at CSFTN's pictures it looks like there is already 3-phase 480 on the pole (judging off the transformers MLGW installed).

The grid nearby should be relatively robust given St Francis hospital is around the corner and running parallel to I-240 are the ultra high voltage backhaul lines.

Reactions: PtG62901
There should be ample power available, looking at CSFTN's pictures it looks like there is already 3-phase 480 on the pole (judging off the transformers MLGW installed).

The grid nearby should be relatively robust given St Francis hospital is around the corner and running parallel to I-240 are the ultra high voltage backhaul lines.
Great. My life is better when Memphis and Little Rock are complete.

When I picked up my car last week, the St Louis DS told me they delivered 3 cars to people from Little Rock last week. Good news for building out the whole area IMHO.

I was there today, around 9 AM (and will be essentially every Monday morning and Thursday afternoon). Nothing to report - no further activity.

I went by last night, still no activity.

On the upside, yesterday I parked at the j1772 chargers north of the new visitor center in Shelby Farms. I spent about an hour exploring on the bike while charging at 18mi/hr. the new additions and upgrades to the park are spectacular

I went by last night, still no activity.

On the upside, yesterday I parked at the j1772 chargers north of the new visitor center in Shelby Farms. I spent about an hour exploring on the bike while charging at 18mi/hr. the new additions and upgrades to the park are spectacular
If you ever want to meet up for a bike ride at Shelby farms, let me know.
I Love riding and charging there, its source is renewable energy.

Reactions: freefaller1985
If you ever want to meet up for a bike ride at Shelby farms, let me know.
I Love riding and charging there, its source is renewable energy.

I'm slow enough that I rarely ride with others, especially if they're serious cyclists. ;)

It did occur to me though that every mile I put on the bike adds about 1.5 miles of range to the model S. I haven't done much driving in the last week except to my office and the park. I haven't plugged in at home since last wednesday Usually a bike ride puts me close to my daily charge setting

IMG_1351.JPG
IMG_1354.JPG

Hardware delivered today. I guess this mean construction will start in the next few days. Anyone know how long it should take from this point?

View attachment 197451 View attachment 197450
Hardware delivered today. I guess this mean construction will start in the next few days. Anyone know how long it should take from this point?
I'm coordinator of this project for the owner. The construction superintendent projects completion date of Nov 25th, but has a goal of Nov 1st. Final utility hookups with city is the unknown right now.