Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid-Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know why there would be a neutral. Three phase to the DC inverter would not require a neutral.

The chargers are wired line-to-neutral. 12 charging units in a V2 Supercharger cabinet, wired in four groups of three, with each charger being wired line-to-neutral for an equal load on phases A, B and C on each of the groups.

I don't know how V3 are setup yet, but I'm sure they'll also require neutral for one reason or another.

• Informative
Reactions: SammichLover
I would say yes to check that out please. How about those in Manitoba?
Checked, it is the Red Barn Family Restaurant, correct?. Walked the lot & zero signs of anything. They’ll have ample room, too. A lot of the rear area isn’t even paved yet.

Also did a drive by on the 3 hotels down the service road nearby, but didn’t spot anything.

Yes, definitely stopping in Brandon anyway as the Whitewood Sun Country was in use by an Ioniq.

So there’s something electrical new at the north end of the Corral Centre mall complex in Brandon. I’m not sure how to assess, as there’s nothing that is overtly Tesla gear on site.

9DB249AC-F7D8-4457-B388-8529483BC111.jpeg 02FEBBCC-8612-4EB8-8CA9-36B51883E03C.jpeg 205A43B6-2349-4E1F-A787-6D942D292A5D.jpeg CD817A0F-3F49-48D5-9874-99CDFE7C70B3.jpeg 21F78A4D-3D4C-4B8C-869E-2DD66F2A7E7B.jpeg 42DF7B02-283B-4FC4-8C91-62DAAB780A92.jpeg

I am headed east on the number one, destination is Lake of the Woods. Is there any reason to stop at Moosomin to check out or is that considered dead?

I was in Moosomin this weekend, and seeing nothing to indicate any work at all, I asked at the Subway. They were aware that one was supposed to come, but confirmed that nothing had been started yet. I did not ask at the Red Barn, but it’s obviously not going live any time soon.

I cruised Polo Park complex. Nothing stood out. Lots of construction, including a new store pad going in North of the cinema and some reno work on 2nd story & ramp on the East side to the South, but nothing that suggests the start of work on an Urban SC.

I assume we have someone in the city to keep an eye on this, anyway?

Hanging out at Fort Whyte Alive this morning getting 48A @ 234V, nice. Met the director on the way in, she was driving their fleet Bolt. They had had it special ordered through a contact at a local dealership. Apparently they aren’t sold in MB, normally.

<edit> Incidentally, given it is a sunny day I expect I’m running 100% solar in the car today. They have a 57kW installation onsite, 168 panels x 340W nominal.

CD4FCF4B-DA25-44B9-8F88-9EF41BE56139.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoRP
Nothing showing in Prawda, wait! what’s that white& red partially covered gear stored in the lot behind the Shell!

93D1A80A-D349-4E32-9AB8-A37A9A2B625D.jpeg

Uh, never mind.

This’ll be a pretty sweet site for mile grinders, when it comes. A restaurant plus the Esso across has a shower 8AM-10PM. No 24hr Flying-J but a handy shower is always good.