Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm confused, isn't cash technically 3rd party financing? You're going to show up with all the funds, even if it's a bank check from the bank financing the purchase.

My only concern was with the titling of the vehicle when the credit union is going to be a lienholder and in first position on the title until it's paid off. Certainly that has to affect the paperwork on Tesla's end, no?

Cash purchase means you're the only one on title. I'm sure it's fixable, but just figured I'd have them correct it early since I knew that 3rd Party Financing is (or was) supposed to be an option on the site. The first CSR I spoke to from Tesla sounded surprised that it was missing, so I assumed it was a glitch and I'd better follow up on it.

Who really knows how they do any of this behind the scenes. Seems like everyone's story is different. It'll all be forgotten once we take delivery!

where is the edit design button?

See attached screenshot
Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 2.44.38 PM.png

just ordered my 265 mile range car. I think it's more reasonable then the 310 mile version in terms of price.
And I'm skeptical that the 37,000 car will ever be made available. It doesnt sound profitable from all the hints we get.

I am a little confused with this whole process, i have the screen like MG-MD posted... but i have not uploaded my insurance as you need to have a VIN number before that is issued by my insurance, I dont need to finish this page for them to start building my car, right? Is there an example from someone that has a VIN issues? where do you see that on this screen? So nervous something is in my court and i dont know it.

I am a little confused with this whole process, i have the screen like MG-MD posted... but i have not uploaded my insurance as you need to have a VIN number before that is issued by my insurance, I dont need to finish this page for them to start building my car, right? Is there an example from someone that has a VIN issues? where do you see that on this screen? So nervous something is in my court and i dont know it.

I totally agree with you, it is not clear at all, and I have the same question as you. I just now decided to upload my current insurance info, even though it says it's not sufficient - at least now I have a check-mark in that section, so it shouldn't be holding anything up unless a person actually looks at what I uploaded :)