Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day one online reservation
MR ordered 10/18
Black, Black, no additional options
Northern NJ

Just got delivery text for 11/26. So less than 6 weeks from my order. No VIN yet at the moment

No suggesting you were, but don't expect a VIN until next week. My delivery is scheduled for 11/14 (all systems still go) and I didn't get a VIN until exactly a week out. I'm now two days out and I still don't have access to the Tesla App. It'll happen when it happens, the best sign is the scheduling of the delivery date.

Reactions: model3fan
Just doing my semi-hourly check on my Tesla Account. Noticed that some change in the trade-in and Tesla Financing field. Submitted my phone number for the trade-in link, got a text the next minute. Submitted my personal info for financing, got the approval within 2 minutes. Did a refresh and saw scheduled delivery for Nov 26. Am trying to change the delivery from home to pick up at Tesla store. Got an email from the delivery team in Las Vegas. No contact from delivery advisor yet.

Reservation holder since March 2017
MR Ordered 10/19/18
Black, Black, Aero, no EAP
Scheduled home delivery Nov 26
Queens, NY

upload_2018-11-12_17-47-26.png

Nothing for me either ...
@ConSaab, can you send me your overview page. Mine looks like this. My Sales guys said it was something about Texas where it only checks the first one.
Not sure if that’s a Texas thing since my page showed the same thing from when I order until now. One check for order and nothing else. Nothing changed except for the edit design is now gone and the delivery schedule now show up.

3/31/16 reservation holder
not a previous owner
configured 10/18/18
red exterior/white interior
EAP
aero
San Jose, CA (so clearly more than willing to pick up in Fremont)

I've heard nothing since 10/18. Been stuck on step 1 ("order") since I configured. I was proud of myself for being patient for 2.5+ years, but these last few weeks have been nerve-wracking to say the least.

Reactions: model3fan
3/31/16 reservation holder
not a previous owner
configured 10/18/18
red exterior/white interior
EAP
aero
San Jose, CA (so clearly more than willing to pick up in Fremont)

I've heard nothing since 10/18. Been stuck on step 1 ("order") since I configured. I was proud of myself for being patient for 2.5+ years, but these last few weeks have been nerve-wracking to say the least.
Agreed!! 10/20 order and anxious!!

7/20/17 reservation holder
not a previous owner
configured 10/18/18
white exterior/white interior
EAP
18-inch
Utah

Not sure whether it signals something more on the way, but I just got a call from Tesla energy dpt screening for a potential panel sale in complement to the above order. Otherwise, I haven't heard anything.

3/31/2016 Reservation Holder
Existing owner
Configured 10/18/2018
Black on black, 18” wheels, no EAP
Not a peep until text and a very detailed, long email tonight
Delivery in Charlotte NC 12/05/2018

Wow! Surprised by this one. Existing owner, 10/19, White w/Black, 19" Sport, EAP, getting delivery in CLT this Wed. 11/14. I guess I timed the white/black batch just right. I'm in Tega Cay, you?