Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my Tesla account today for the first time in a while, looked at my order summary and I noticed that the total price was different so I expanded the details and there is way more detail now than there was before. Things such as registration/titling fee (specific for UT) and uniform fee.

Anybody else ever notice this change in their account and, if so, does it bear any relevance?

I had those details in my order after a day of getting my delivery date. But, I think it varies accordingly for different regions or states. I am guessing you might get a delivery date very soon - in the next day or so. I don't want raise hopes but that is my two cents.

Reactions: AZEVOWNER
I had those details in my order after a day of getting my delivery date. But, I think it varies accordingly for different regions or states. I am guessing you might get a delivery date very soon - in the next day or so. I don't want raise hopes but that is my two cents.
Noticed this as well today for first time, thought it was just a UI change. But I will hold out delivery date is imminent.

Checked my Tesla account today for the first time in a while, looked at my order summary and I noticed that the total price was different so I expanded the details and there is way more detail now than there was before. Things such as registration/titling fee (specific for UT) and uniform fee.

Anybody else ever notice this change in their account and, if so, does it bear any relevance?

Not on account page but now my order agreement includes title/registration/delivery and breaks down the base price plus MR upgrade. Oddly, the total is correct based on the price when I ordered, but the the price breakdown would add up to be $1000 more, reflecting the$1000 price increase. I'm paying the price when I ordered or they can keep it.

I tried supercharging twice for short bursts and it was saying to get from 70 miles to 90% full would take 1.5 hours. It was kinda slow so far in my experience
Supercharging deep depends on current SoC, temperature and if another car is charging next to you. Attached image shows how it varies as SoC increases. This is from my model S. Graph is generated by "Stats for Tesla" iOS app.

Attachments

• EFB386BE-7329-48A7-BC0E-6368DAC48C26.jpeg
    EFB386BE-7329-48A7-BC0E-6368DAC48C26.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 78

Just got these details in my account today as well. Ordered 11/11, located in Fremont couple miles from factory. Hoping for a delivery date notification soon.

• Informative
Reactions: calnor
Originally ordered 10/21 from the Fremont location, changed color to Metallic Blue, Black interior, 18” Aero, EAP. Changed it again to Black/White interior on 10/26. No vin yet.

After seeing a few people post here about LE RWD availability in Bay Area, I called up my sales advisor and they found a Blue with Black interior, Aero wheels. So I went ahead and changed it to LR RWD. The account shows the price as $72700 but the build details shows the correct things. The price should be $55500 I think. I also haven’t seen the order agreement update. That still shows the MR.

I guess we'll see...I definitely wasn't holding my breath though because I ordered a white interior but, if I do get something, that's good news for everybody.

My VIN number just appeared on my account page today- right below the reservation number. I'm exactly one week out- as we have an appointment on Friday 11/30 at our local SC for pickup. Registration info is correct, pricing, tax, etc is correct. Only thing missing at this point is the correct- order agreement. The order agreement shown is for the original car we ordered not the one we switched to.

Doesn't anyone know when the order agreement gets updated?

I had to call on Wed for my delivery today because no one contacted me. I was supposed to have had a delivery adviser contact me, but nobody did hence the call. Turns out they needed a copy of my driver's license and title for my trade in then everything switched over on my account. My account just changed again asking for final payment :)

Same here. My Delivery Advisor just called me (I saw a Las Vegas number on Caller ID) and said my car was set to arrive in Maryland TONIGHT (original delivery date was 12/24/2018) and asked if I wanted to push it up.

No reservation
Config on 10/19
Blue Exterior
Black Interior
Aero wheels

VIN is 154xxx. Current Tesla rates start at 3.59% Delivery rescheduled for Wednesday (day before Thanksgiving)

I took delivery 10/21 - delivery was excellent, no cosmetic or performance issues, took about 15 minutes for paperwork and 15 minutes for a walkaround. Delivery guy let me do my checklist. Was prompted to run a software update, which I did once I got back to work.

Let me know if you all have any questions! Happy to help a thread that helped me get through the waiting period!

• Informative
Reactions: Rarity