Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a delivery date 12/20 at noon to my home in Orlando. Ordered 10/20/18, I haven’t even accepted the financing through Tesla as I am waiting for my credit union to get back with me.
I'm in the exact same boat however I texted my DA that I will be using 3rd party financing and he updated my account page. I also asked him if I can move my delivery timing to 6pm because I'll be at work at 12 :(

Just received this text...
"Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery."
So basically I have to clear my Christmas/New Years plans because they gave me an 11-day delivery window. Annoying, but excited to hear something.

Just received this text...
"Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery."
So basically I have to clear my Christmas/New Years plans because they gave me an 11-day delivery window. Annoying, but excited to hear something.

In LA also, got the same text.

Just got the “Your Tesla will be ready between 12/20-12/31” text here in Las Vegas. Wondering if this is really indicative of our actuall delivery date or if this is just a mass text to ease everyone’s anxiety. Either way any update is appreciated haha

In Houston. Got the text
Reservation holder and ordered black/black interior the first evening MR became available and this is the first contact I've had.
Was hoping it'd be sooner than the last week of the year, but I guess better than nothing!