Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you kindly. They didn't make it clear. Kept saying on your Tesla account "you can pay from bank using ACH" so I have full funds ready, but didn't see a "ENTER PAYMENT HERE" tab. Thanks

I logged in and it told me I had to pay. It wasnt subtle. The entire status page (after you push Manage) had content to make the payment. You can't miss it. You'll see it when it appears. I got 11/27 delivery text, changed to add EAP 11/28, got email update for add 11/29, noticed pay now on 12/2 (no contact made about this) and paid ACH 12/5 for 12/11 delivery. Watch your account. You'll likely see it soon.

I logged in and it told me I had to pay. It wasnt subtle. The entire status page (after you push Manage) had content to make the payment. You can't miss it. You'll see it when it appears. I got 11/27 delivery text, changed to add EAP 11/28, got email update for add 11/29, noticed pay now on 12/2 (no contact made about this) and paid ACH 12/5 for 12/11 delivery. Watch your account. You'll likely see it soon.
Thank you kindly. I will keep an eye out on account changing.

I have a question - they're doing home delivery when Westmont delivery center is 20 miles from me. For those who took home delivery, can you still inspect? How long did the process take? Anything to keep an eye on?

I went to my service center and asked if the car is delivered to them first and they confirmed yes and that someone will then drive my car to my house. I asked to pick up and they changed it immediately and the update appeared in my Tesla account. I didn’t want some employee driving my new car on the interstate before having paint protection film applied.

Reactions: AZEVOWNER
Just received this text...
"Congrats! We expect your Tesla to be ready between 12/20-12/31, before the federal tax credit ends. Please be available during this timeframe to ensure on-time delivery."
So basically I have to clear my Christmas/New Years plans because they gave me an 11-day delivery window. Annoying, but excited to hear something.

Same. In SoCal. So annoyed by such a huge window. Been holding off on booking vacation this month waiting for a deleievey date. Still can’t with this huge gap of time where they want you to stay put! Still have edit button. Still can’t submit credit app. Still don’t have option to input trade info

I went to my service center and asked if the car is delivered to them first and they confirmed yes and that someone will then drive my car to my house. I asked to pick up and they changed it immediately and the update appeared in my Tesla account. I didn’t want some employee driving my new car on the interstate before having paint protection film applied.
May I ask, how soon did you go to your service center for pickup? My delivery is for the 12th. If I go on the weekend will they have it?

D5633984-2B30-458C-B259-51B903730F7E.jpeg
Any M3 deliveries in Orlando?

Received mine yesterday (12/5). Just outside Orlando in Apopka. Ordered on 11/23.

Mid-range, rear wheel drive
Midnight silver
18” aero wheels
Black interior
Enhanced autopilot

D5633984-2B30-458C-B259-51B903730F7E.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Rarity and Dmbrill1