Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got 24-31. A little disappointed. I ordered on 10/20. Blk/Blk EAP. Resevered since 8/16. Austin TX.

Seeing lots of people who ordered later with no reservations getting their cars much earlier.

Don’t feel too bad. Buyers in North and South Florida have already received their cars and I have to wait until 12/20. I am a current Model S owner and day 1 reservation holder and none of it impacted my delivery. At least we can all enjoy our new cars during this holiday season!

Reactions: Andy86700
Completed trade-in photos and got agreat offer within a hour from Tesla. 2004 Mazda 3 with 111,000 miles, kelly blue book is around $1000 for trade-in, Tesla offered that and I accepted. Does anyone know how the trade-in process works? Will they drop my Tesla off and drive my trade-in back or do I have to drive to drop my trade-in off? I am scheduled for home delivery 12/21.

Completed trade-in photos and got agreat offer within a hour from Tesla. 2004 Mazda 3 with 111,000 miles, kelly blue book is around $1000 for trade-in, Tesla offered that and I accepted. Does anyone know how the trade-in process works? Will they drop my Tesla off and drive my trade-in back or do I have to drive to drop my trade-in off? I am scheduled for home delivery 12/21.
I am planning to trade in too but I haven't got that close yet.

Was kinda hoping for home delivery, but I have to report to the Tesla center by IAH (at 8am) Gonna use AAA to tow my other car back home. Payment was easy (if you have the money in your checking account) just enter the routing and account number and it pulls the money straight out.
Uber seems like it would be a cheaper option unless you live within the 5 mile range for AAA

Reactions: jsrawa
Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/9-12/15. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment.

Los Angeles
Black / Black MR
Aero
No EAP
Ordered 10/19
No reservation
Did you did one of those edit emails that went out on 10/30? I have you same order, same location ordered on 10/18 with a reservation and my delivery window is ten days after yours. Feels like that edit email really did move our spots.

Delivery! Picked it up a few hours ago.

Was scheduled for Dec 15th delivery but received a text saying car is ready today, eight days early.

MR Deep Blue Metallic/While Interior/19" Sport/No-EAP

Reserved in store first day.

Ordered Oct 18th.

Cash / No Trade

St. Louis location was delivering maybe 5 or 6 other cars while I picked up mine at 6:30pm. Someone was with me immediately at my appointment time and did not rush at all.

Car seems to be flawless. Acceleration is a blast. 10 miles on odometer. Build date sticker indicates December 2018 build.