Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trade in details didn’t ask to upload pictures. Is this normal? Just VIN and mileage
Update: Rejected Trade-in offer, and account shows 12/18 delivery and asking for payment information.
Anyone knows how to make a partial payment with credit card? Is it $5000? I read somewhere it's increased to $20k, but can't find that post now.
I see tesla's trade-in offer (which is lower than CarMax), but I don't see an option to accept or reject. Do you?

Order date: 11/1
Pearl White, Black Int, EAP, 19" Sport
Only received text to please complete all Checkout Items last Monday. I logged in and did not anything I had to complete. It's baffling how others who ordered later are already receiving delivery dates. I am wondering if there is an issue with my account.

Reactions: f8K37Sq31
This Saturday I went to the Cleveland dealership and walked the lot looking for my VIN. There were lots of Model 3's there (I didn't count but I'd say 25 at least). I didn't see how many were MR since many had snow on the back windows and obscured the window stickers. I remember seeing several marked AWD and Dual Motor. They were unloading more while I was there.

I found my VIN (plus other close ones like 1970, 1947, 1958). The car looked great. It was snow covered so it had been there at least a couple of days. My delivery is late Tuesday. I inspected the outside. Everything looked fine except for the Tesla emblem on the back. It wasn't glued down at the bottom (see photo). I assume this will get caught and fixed when they clean up the car prior to my delivery.

Ordered 10/21 (got odd 10/30 "change" email). Received 11/27 text for delivery on 12/11. Black / Black / Aero / with EAP added after I got my delivery text. Good luck everyone. I'm glad to read about all the progress.

20181208_153527.jpg

02 20181208_154413.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyclone
I finally received a delivery window text this afternoon for my MR to be delivered in Littleton, Colorado. They are definitely working 7 days a week.

MR Black/Black
Sport
EAP/FSD

“Your Model 3 is expected to be delivered between 12/17 and 12/21. A Tesla representative will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment. Please visit www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete all Checkout items prior to delivery.”

I also just got the second text, "Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to be ready between 12/9-12/15. A Tesla rep will reach out when it is time to schedule your appointment."

Ordered 10/18, red, black interior, aero, EAP. Located in Santa Barbara, CA.

Excited! Could get it as soon as Sunday haha.

I didn't get any more contact from Tesla, but my account online was updated with a delivery of 12/15 at my house. I'd prefer to pick it up from the delivery center that's like 2 miles from my house. Would I just call the main Tesla number to request this change?

This Saturday I went to the Cleveland dealership and walked the lot looking for my VIN. There were lots of Model 3's there (I didn't count but I'd say 25 at least). I didn't see how many were MR since many had snow on the back windows and obscured the window stickers. I remember seeing several marked AWD and Dual Motor. They were unloading more while I was there.

I found my VIN (plus other close ones like 1970, 1947, 1958). The car looked great. It was snow covered so it had been there at least a couple of days. My delivery is late Tuesday. I inspected the outside. Everything looked fine except for the Tesla emblem on the back. It wasn't glued down at the bottom (see photo). I assume this will get caught and fixed when they clean up the car prior to my delivery.

Ordered 10/21 (got odd 10/30 "change" email). Received 11/27 text for delivery on 12/11. Black / Black / Aero / with EAP added after I got my delivery text. Good luck everyone. I'm glad to read about all the progress.

View attachment 359654

View attachment 359655

Nice! Congrats ClevelandM3! I will see how many days I can manage without sneaking a trip up there myself. I only got my Cleveland delivery date last Friday, but its for the 16th, so I'm guessing a good chance my car might be there or be there soon. Good times.
Still haven't pulled the trigger on the EAP. Of course Elon is playing mind games with his recent tweets about EAP.

Probably overkill for Cleveland, but I ended up getting the winter tire package (thinking about a trip to Minnesota this winter).

Reactions: Cleveland M3
I received a text with my delivery date to home address of 12/14 between 6 pm and 8 pm. I changed it to the service center location in Marina but I am not sure why it's set to my home. Also, it's my company's holiday party on 12/14. Can I change the delivery date without any significant delays?

Congrats ... you have been waiting for just too long without any communication from Tesla I suppose .. relish !

I finally received a delivery window text this afternoon for my MR to be delivered in Littleton, Colorado. They are definitely working 7 days a week.

MR Black/Black
Sport
EAP/FSD

“Your Model 3 is expected to be delivered between 12/17 and 12/21. A Tesla representative will reach out when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment. Please visit www.tesla.com/teslaaccount to complete all Checkout items prior to delivery.”

Just got a text message myself .. 3rd one .. says, the delivery will be on 12/30 between 4 pm to 6 pm .. gosh that's so close to the cut off !

Anyways, no contact from any DA yet to request for a change to Service Center delivery if needed to speeden it up.

View attachment 359654

View attachment 359655

Congrats! If you haven’t already, I would mention the emblem now to make sure it’s replaced before your pickup on Tue.

Reactions: Cleveland M3