Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if it comes out like mine you won. my first "new" car was picked up today.

that sucks about the visor and scratch! @drsnooker sorry to see that.

RlPrQeP.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Rarity
Anyway, I called Fremont and talked to someone competent and it sounds like my car is being built as we speak and is on schedule for delivery tomorrow.
You're lucky you could get someone at the Fremont delivery center to answer the phone and talk to you. After repeated failed attempts to get someone to pick up, I had to call one of the 800 numbers in order to talk to a person. This was last month, before the year-end "delivery hell" underway now.

Odd...mine is the same now. I am positive that I had both Lemon Law and Order Agreement yesterday; I wouldn't have noticed them missing today if I hadn't seen your post.

FWIW, I ordered October 18th, got delivery date for December 16th in Cleveland which was rescheduled last minute for Dec 22nd. When my first delivery date fell through, I reached out to my DA in Vegas who confirmed I'm on track for 22nd.

It is really weird all the shifts and changes my Tesla account has gone through (like those documents disappearing today) without explanation--things I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't compulsively checking there and this thread. Let us know if you find anything out.
Did you get your VIN yet?

hey guys, how busy is it these days in delivery centers. are there too many people in one day or is it ok?

I had an 8am appointment and had to stick around for about an hour for issues and waiting on my AAA tow truck (just tell them the engine overheats and you need your car towed home) At least in north Houston they are doing 2 clients every 30 minutes, pretty much all day. (So 32 per day-ish)

My home delivery was scheduled for tomorrow (12/19) evening. Tesla (Tesla Direct that does the delivery) just called me up at around 840pm to say that my car won't be ready tomorrow and would be ready for delivery only on Friday. So I agreed to take delivery on Friday morning. They don't have a VIN number yet. I asked if I could pick up from Fremont.... and they said that it would add 1 or 2 days of delay. So I agreed to go with the home delivery on Friday morning.

Reactions: Olds442
Well...that was interesting. So yesterday someone contacts me from Tesla to confirm delivery for today. I say great but I need to change my financing to 3rd party as i found a better rate. No problem she says, just tell me the lender and amount financed and I’ll update. Great I say, and give her the info and she confirms. This morning I call the lender to confirm we can get everything squared away for delivery today. They say no problem we just need to see the vehicle sheet that indicates we are the lender, then we can get the call rolling. I log into my Tesla account and see they still show me as using Tesla for financing. I attempt to contact the lady I was working with to tell her what I need and get no reply. Try several more times and still nothing. I have other commitments so I can’t spent my day on this so I move on and figure my delivery will be rescheduled. 5:30 I get a text that they are on my way to deliver my car. I reply back that financing isn’t finalized and are they sure they should be delivering. He says ok, confirms he still sees Tesla as the lender and says I’m heading back to factory to see what’s going on. 5 minutes later I get a call from the lady I have been trying to contact all day. She tells me that my account should be updated and she is sending the delivery guy back out. I say that I haven’t finalized financing because she never got back to me earlier in the day, she says it’s fine and we will figure it out but I need to take delivery today or I won’t get my car til January. I say fine whatever cause I have no idea what to think at this point. The guy pulls up and says...so I guess we are giving away Tesla’s today!! Hahaha. Really cool guy. Goes over everything and now I have a model 3 that hasn’t been paid for.

Well...that was interesting. So yesterday someone contacts me from Tesla to confirm delivery for today. I say great but I need to change my financing to 3rd party as i found a better rate. No problem she says, just tell me the lender and amount financed and I’ll update. Great I say, and give her the info and she confirms. This morning I call the lender to confirm we can get everything squared away for delivery today. They say no problem we just need to see the vehicle sheet that indicates we are the lender, then we can get the call rolling. I log into my Tesla account and see they still show me as using Tesla for financing. I attempt to contact the lady I was working with to tell her what I need and get no reply. Try several more times and still nothing. I have other commitments so I can’t spent my day on this so I move on and figure my delivery will be rescheduled. 5:30 I get a text that they are on my way to deliver my car. I reply back that financing isn’t finalized and are they sure they should be delivering. He says ok, confirms he still sees Tesla as the lender and says I’m heading back to factory to see what’s going on. 5 minutes later I get a call from the lady I have been trying to contact all day. She tells me that my account should be updated and she is sending the delivery guy back out. I say that I haven’t finalized financing because she never got back to me earlier in the day, she says it’s fine and we will figure it out but I need to take delivery today or I won’t get my car til January. I say fine whatever cause I have no idea what to think at this point. The guy pulls up and says...so I guess we are giving away Tesla’s today!! Hahaha. Really cool guy. Goes over everything and now I have a model 3 that hasn’t been paid for.
this is awesome, lay low and stay quiet. haha good luck and congrats!

I wonder how they will make sure that the delivery will happen on the scheduled date if the VIN is still not available even 3 days before the delivery and the destination is Seattle area.
Im in same boat, delivery Friday in Portland. No VIN yet, but did notice the order summary thing changed to "Completed Tasks" and now has a picture of our insurance card and says bring it to pick up car...also noticed they added a best rate guarantee link which of course leads to nothing...LOL

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 7.47.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 7.47.44 AM.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 7.47.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-19 at 7.47.35 AM.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 43
Congrats! What color and config was your car?

Im in same boat, delivery Friday in Portland. No VIN yet, but did notice the order summary thing changed to "Completed Tasks" and now has a picture of our insurance card and says bring it to pick up car...also noticed they added a best rate guarantee link which of course leads to nothing...LOL
What did you local delivery center tell you about the lead time to get the manufactured car delivered to their center for pickup?