Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mid Range waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed on my account today that the links for the Lemon Law and the original Order Agreement are no longer there. Anybody else not seeing the links on their accounts or does this signify something?

Mine are still there. I took delivery already though, did you? After I took delivery, they were no longer on the main page, but I had to click on "View Details" for my car and they were then on that page. Maybe that is why you don't see it today?

My delivery date was originally scheduled to be 12/23. I called the local delivery center and told them I will be out of town starting 12/20. This morning someone called saying that there is an exact config (White on white) except with the 19inch wheel and asked if I want to add US1500 for immediate delivery. I said no. Later this evening the same guy called again saying that they decided to give me the wheel free if I want to take the car....I was struggling for 30 minutes because I heard that it is 10% less efficient than the 18 inch areo wheel. However, I end up accepting the offer and will take the delivery tomorrow afternoon! Not sure why Tesla would want to give upgrade free....I guess they really want to clear the inventory by end of this year.
Yep, I ordered MR/white/white/aeros and got the same offer from Cathedral City SrvC. They have TWO MR/white/white/19's that are not committed yet (maybe you are getting one of these?). They said I could have delivery today and they would throw in the 19's for free. I declined, I want the range of the aeros. I said I didn't mind waiting for my 1st choice which will be delivered this Friday.

The DS said he owned a 3LR/white/black/aeros. He loves the aeros and leaves the aero covers on all the time.

I noticed on my account today that the links for the Lemon Law and the original Order Agreement are no longer there. Anybody else not seeing the links on their accounts or does this signify something?
I got an email late last night confirming the delivery on 12/19 and that the contract is available to view in my tesla account page. I didn't check last night, but when I checked this morning, both those links were gone.

• Informative
Reactions: xygyn
So Tesla just called me and told me that instead of matching the rate of your credit union, they'll mail you a check for the amount of money you would save going with your credit union. So I have a 3.49 rate with my credit union if Tesla gives me a 4.00 rate they'll send me a check for the difference in interest I'd be paying .

Any one try this? Seems weird...

My links are gone too. I'm scheduled for pick-up Saturday 12/22. Still waiting for link to open up so I can submit trade-in info/pics of my current car. If I don't see that open up by tomorrow, I'm going to call the 888 number.

• Informative
Reactions: xygyn
So Tesla just called me and told me that instead of matching the rate of your credit union, they'll mail you a check for the amount of money you would save going with your credit union. So I have a 3.49 rate with my credit union if Tesla gives me a 4.00 rate they'll send me a check for the difference in interest I'd be paying .

See my post below in the finance rates thread. You are able to get a rate match before signing the loan paperwork if you do it early enough, instead of getting a check 6 weeks after.

The document that describes the process here: https://www.tesla.com/sites/default/files/Best Rate_v4.0.pdf

My delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, and I was able to switch from Third Party Loan to Tesla Loan, apply / get approved, and get my lower rate approved through the match email all this morning in the span of a few hours. It appears if you reach out early enough, even the day before delivery, the email address ([email protected]) will be able to switch your loan terms to match a third party prior to finalization (so no need to wait for a check).

View attachment 361951

View attachment 361950

Reactions: rtloeffler
Yep, I ordered MR/white/white/aeros and got the same offer from Cathedral City SrvC. They have TWO MR/white/white/19's that are not committed yet (maybe you are getting one of these?). They said I could have delivery today and they would throw in the 19's for free. I declined, I want the range of the aeros. I said I didn't mind waiting for my 1st choice which will be delivered this Friday.

The DS said he owned a 3LR/white/black/aeros. He loves the aeros and leaves the aero covers on all the time.

Bummer that you didn't get the 19's since I would have swapped my 18" Aeros with you (along with a bit of cash).

I'm picking up in Fremont, CA. Keeping fingers crossed it doesn't get delayed.
At least you won't have to worry about delays in transit from the factory. Initially, I grumbled about having to drive two hours during morning commute traffic to get to the Fremont delivery center instead of picking it up at my local store or service center, but the more I thought about it, I'm glad I didn't have to worry about transit damage/delay in getting the car there.

Reactions: dutchgal726

Odd...mine is the same now. I am positive that I had both Lemon Law and Order Agreement yesterday; I wouldn't have noticed them missing today if I hadn't seen your post.

FWIW, I ordered October 18th, got delivery date for December 16th in Cleveland which was rescheduled last minute for Dec 22nd. When my first delivery date fell through, I reached out to my DA in Vegas who confirmed I'm on track for 22nd.

It is really weird all the shifts and changes my Tesla account has gone through (like those documents disappearing today) without explanation--things I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't compulsively checking there and this thread. Let us know if you find anything out.

Reactions: Babs89
Got mine today! Houston, black, white 18"
A scratch in the paint that needs to be repainted in January. (Caught that before leaving)
Then a piece of plastic trim above the passenger visor cut through the ceiling line.
Lastly, something I hadn't read about, but both rear doors don't open, I think properly. If you are quick you can push them open during the latching, but it's like the doors don't spring open far enough, so the latch doesn't release.

Attachments

• 20181218_091111.jpg
    20181218_091111.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 20181218_151546.jpg
    20181218_151546.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Informative
Reactions: Rarity
I'm scheduled for delivery tomorrow and no human has reached out to me in the entire process, so I decided to call. The guy on the national number told me my delivery advisor should have reached out me, and then proceeded to tell me his name (my own name). Apparently I don't have DA!

Anyway, I called Fremont and talked to someone competent and it sounds like my car is being built as we speak and is on schedule for delivery tomorrow. He mentioned that it's part of a new procedure to deliver cars directly after assembly. Fingers crossed.