Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wasn't sure where to ask this but maybe these count as accessories.
I'm wondering what people use to check the tyre pressure (apart from the screen in the car) and to inflate them?
I used to do this at a service station for my ICE car but I'm not sure I want to do that with my M3.

Is something like one of these worth it?
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B078LY...olid=1KE2L803VB57G&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it
I don't think I've ever needed to inflate the Model S tyres; purchased a 12V pump from Tesla but have only used it for pumping up kid bike tyres.

Reactions: m4rtin
Did Tesla say when the floor mats will be available?

My last post here seems to have been deleted. Are we not allowed to criticise Tesla for their failings on this forum?
You are allowed to criticise Tesla on TMC.
However I have deleted a number of posts recently due to other reasons such as ad hominem attacks, bad language and more. I don’t recall deleting any of your posts and if I did you would have received a warning message.

Wasn't sure where to ask this but maybe these count as accessories.
I'm wondering what people use to check the tyre pressure (apart from the screen in the car) and to inflate them?
I used to do this at a service station for my ICE car but I'm not sure I want to do that with my M3.

Is something like one of these worth it?
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B078LY...olid=1KE2L803VB57G&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Make sure you add buy these to throw into your boot since there's no spare tyre or run-flats.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4rtin
Hey, people using sentry mode. Does the drives have to be formatted to fat32?

Page 65 of the manual :cool:

Using Dashcam
Dashcam requires a dedicated flash drive with FAT32 format (NTFS and exFAT are not currently supported). Before you can use the flash drive for dashcam, you must manually add a base-level folder in the flash drive called “TeslaCam” (without quotation marks). This folder is required for Model 3 to know where to store the video files; dashcam does not work without it.

• Informative
Reactions: turbice
Page 65 of the manual :cool:

Using Dashcam
Dashcam requires a dedicated flash drive with FAT32 format (NTFS and exFAT are not currently supported). Before you can use the flash drive for dashcam, you must manually add a base-level folder in the flash drive called “TeslaCam” (without quotation marks). This folder is required for Model 3 to know where to store the video files; dashcam does not work without it.

Thank you thank you :p
Anyone know if i can format it a single SSD into 2 drives so eg 1 500gb as fat32 with TEslaCam folder. And the other as just something else ?

I got extra sets of front and back boot liners from Taobao, TPE all weather. I
Did Tesla say when the floor mats will be available?

My last post here seems to have been deleted. Are we not allowed to criticise Tesla for their failings on this forum?

I ordered from Taobao china and pretty good quality. You can customise colors, embroid logo or txt. It is quite cool. cost around $130 excl. shipping.

I fedex over extra sets of front and back boot liners, if anyone interested please pm me. I am based in brisbane city.

Has anyone tried the Taptes floor mats?

I'm trying to find some RHD carpet floor mats so my heels don't wear into the car's carpet, but all I can find is mats that look like they're designed to hold 3L of mud.
I don't think Taptes currently do RHD TM3 floor mats unfortunately. I got mine Alixpress (Luckeasy). Not the best looking but they will definitely help save that carpet.

Trunk and Trunk liners from Taptes are excellent btw..

These are the only mats I could find for RHD at the moment.

There's no floor mats at Tesla shop for us Model 3 owners.
Once you pick up the car - you'll have nothing but the under carpet. You'll have to make due with generic floor mats to get by for now.

.. so I've put together my research into the best ones.

Currently I'm using Ford mats just to save my interior in my model 3 I picked up last week.

Model 3 Floor mats (Right Hand Drive) options:

Check out luckeasy's other floor mats here - Ask if they can make them in RHD though...

You're welcome.

Does anyone know who the makers of the 3D Maxpider floor mats are? I have tried googling for them but I only ever see companies selling them.
I want to contact them to plead with them to make some RHD versions of them. I figure if enough of us do it they will cave and make them

Reactions: maveric74