Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you that have ordered, do you have the option to cancel the order before it ships?

Thinking about putting in an order, but might cancel it if my service center has them in stock when I take delivery next week.
Not easily, there's no contact info on the order confirmation aside from the HQ address. Given the clear shortage, I'd still go ahead and order, I'm sure you'll have a willing buyer if you end up with two sets.

Received my shipping notification as well just a minute ago. I already got my kit from my local Tesla store, so now I'll have an extra. I believe several pages back in this thread I told @insaneoctane he could buy mine from me if he wasn't able to get an order in. If he already got his then I'll offer it up to anyone else that needs it and already has their Model 3 or at least has a VIN assigned.

Edit: I see @insaneoctane did get his order in, heh. Anyone else need this for their Model 3? I will only sell it to someone that already has their Model 3 or at least has a VIN assigned.

Reactions: tracksyde
Received my shipping notification as well just a minute ago. I already got my kit from my local Tesla store, so now I'll have an extra. I believe several pages back in this thread I told @insaneoctane he could buy mine from me if he wasn't able to get an order in. If he already got his then I'll offer it up to anyone else that needs it and already has their Model 3 or at least has a VIN assigned.

Edit: I see @insaneoctane did get his order in, heh. Anyone else need this for their Model 3? I will only sell it to someone that already has their Model 3 or at least has a VIN assigned.
Yes, thanks... Anyway you can get Tesla to actually ship the damn kit!? ;)

I ordered mine on Friday and, at the time, mused whether the car or wheel set would come first. Well, unless they ship via messenger the car's gonna win. I just booked delivery for Friday. This proves conclusively that whining and bitching works.