Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model 3 backed out parking space by itself without any instruction

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my car backed out parking space and stopped in the middle of drive way while I was working inside a building's basement where my cellphone had no signals. I was not even holding my cell phone.

Who else has a key and access to your car? I think someone may be screwing with you. Either that or the rise of the machines has begun!

Read this and saw the 1 post earlier this morning and thought it was a troll (so didn't post). Does seem odd they would go to trouble and come up with a not very credible or very debatable troll post. Seems like it would spark more curiosity than controversy.

my car backed out parking space and stopped in the middle of drive way while I was working inside a building's basement where my cellphone had no signals. I was not even holding my cell phone.

See, when you're in an area with no signal, you need to be holding the phone at all times. What a noob, figured everyone knew this by now :p

I think you should actually celebrate this. It means yours isn’t lazy and will likely be a top earner when Elon unleashes it FSD capabilities.

Let’s applaud and not stifle its motivation.