Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huh, I just got an email from someone at Fremont saying he will be scheduling my delivery at the International Centre. He asked me to confirm and finalize some things around financing and trade in. He wanted insurance info as well which I told him I can't firm up until I have a delivery date.

Waiting for his reply now.

Just got contacted via email by a inside sales advisor who enabled my credit application and is requesting updated and additional information from me.

He just said that the delivery is “soon” and gave me the International centre as pickup location.

Vin received yesterday.

Huh, I just got an email from someone at Fremont saying he will be scheduling my delivery at the International Centre. He asked me to confirm and finalize some things around financing and trade in. He wanted insurance info as well which I told him I can't firm up until I have a delivery date.

Waiting for his reply now.
I just got the same email, and replied the same. Need to know the full amount for the cheque.

I just got an email from my ISA in Las Vegas to sort out credit, confirm my not trading a car and that my delivery location would be Oakville. !! !! Super excited!!!

Same here (got the email last night)! I got Oakville as my delivery location, but I'm technically closer to the International Centre. I wonder if this has something to do with the delivery date... hopefully it means BEFORE the international centre group rather than after!

Same here (got the email last night)! I got Oakville as my delivery location, but I'm technically closer to the International Centre. I wonder if this has something to do with the delivery date... hopefully it means BEFORE the international centre group rather than after!

If they are selecting Oakville as delivery point I think you should expect car sooner

Reactions: pmich80 and Nikkin
I'm wondering the same thing. Since i'm not attending the international center, i'm wondering if i'm before or after?