Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a call from 1-702-680-6464 (Nevada) yesterday on my commute across the city on the side streets (Praised be the 401 rush hour traffic). I never called or emailed anyone at Tesla regarding my order.

He said once the Tesla credit application review process is done, they'll be in contact to arrange the next steps.
Just spoke to the Las Vegas Adivsor. He didn't have much more info regarding delivery date and said local DA would know more closer to the date. Only mentioned that it's still in transit.

Do you have a VIN at least, think you said ya. I don't even have that which is nuts. and same thing im now thinking i'll be lucky if its 10-11 weeks which in my opinion is total bullshit especially if other people are getting theirs like before 4-8 weeks is up and for sure if its the same config. I counted on 4-8 weeks (they even assured me it would be no later then 8 weeks) when I was deciding to sell my S and now im gonna be renting like a dope for another month )-:. I know talk about first world problems but at the end of the day whats the point of ordering it before anyone it seems like a lottery at this point lol
I'm with you on that... At this point it'll be 10 weeks for me I'm hoping that it'll be the last week of May for "only" 9 weeks but i'm guessing it'll be June for 10th week.

Just spoke to the Las Vegas Adivsor. He didn't have much more info regarding delivery date and said local DA would know more closer to the date. Only mentioned that it's still in transit.

Did you JUST get a VIN yesterday or last week? Trying to figure out when those who got VINs yesterday can expect a call from the Las Vegas team

How do I edit my account for Payment Method. Moving from paying cash to Tesla financing
I can't do it, I believe the DS needs to do it. I requested this about an hour ago by email but they haven't gotten to it yet.

Edit: My credit application just showed up. So just wait until you are contacted and let them know you want to use Tesla credit instead of cash.

Last edited: