Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2018-5-18_8-47-2.png

My best guess is they're trying to blur the production numbers :O, any news articles on this from the Bears?

I haven't received that stuff yet. My DS said she's going to get everything ready in that regard.

I just finalized insurance 10 minutes ago though.
Hey McFlurri, haven't called insurance company yet to finalize everything, was wondering if they asked for anything specific that Tesla would have provided you? Just wanted to be sure I have everything prepared before I finalize it on my side as well.

Thanks!

Hey McFlurri, haven't called insurance company yet to finalize everything, was wondering if they asked for anything specific that Tesla would have provided you? Just wanted to be sure I have everything prepared before I finalize it on my side as well.

Thanks!
They needed my VIN so they could apply the correct rate groups, and they needed to know who the lien holder was (at first I was like... umm... Tesla???? Then remembered that obviously its not Tesla, it's RBC. They wanted to know the address which I had no clue. She was like... i'm just gonna put in their address on wellington street.. that's usually the one all dealerships use, lol)

Other than that, I didn't need to provide them with anything special.

Ended up getting coverage for $1372/ year with 4 years of waiver of depreciation/ guaranteed replacement value and $500 deductibles! (Only $6 more a year than my 2012 Ford Fusion that I just sold)

They needed my VIN so they could apply the correct rate groups, and they needed to know who the lien holder was (at first I was like... umm... Tesla???? Then remembered that obviously its not Tesla, it's RBC. They wanted to know the address which I had no clue. She was like... i'm just gonna put in their address on wellington street.. that's usually the one all dealerships use, lol)

Other than that, I didn't need to provide them with anything special.

Ended up getting coverage for $1372/ year with 4 years of waiver of depreciation/ guaranteed replacement value and $500 deductibles! (Only $6 more a year than my 2012 Ford Fusion that I just sold)
Ahh I see, good to know! Thanks!!

Awesome. I just got a generic email from my contact. I'd like to hammer out a delivery date so i can finish my insurance and get all my ducks in a row.

Matt was super responsive. I would respond to every email he sent me within a minute of receiving it. He processed everything I sent him very quickly.

I take back everything I said about Adam Sanchez. He is the best! Just called and scheduled pick up for the morning of the 5th.

Squeeee!

Awesome! What time is your delivery?

Hi Tony,
I am picking my car up May 24th with same config. as you but no EAP. I will be at the caledon ski resort on Saturday with it for a Charity Bike ride. You are welcome to come by if that will ease your wait.

Haha, thanks for the offer!