Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

Nygma51

May 4, 2018
Brampton. Ontario
My VIN has also vanished.
I have to believe this is a glitch. These vehicles have been made. Some of us have set delivery dates.
I'm going to be positive and go to bed with confidence that they will reappear in the morning (or else my ISA is getting a phone call)
;)

McFlurri

Apr 27, 2016
Kitchener, Ontario
I still have my VIN

its weird though. When I log in.. my VIN is gone, but replaced with my reservation number... but when I click on "Manage".. my VIN is still there...

Last edited:

Beeblebrox42

Apr 25, 2018
Ontario, Canada
vin gone ... whats happening
I am thinking they have simply chosen to stop showing VIN numbers on the web site...it is probably causing more issues for them with this mass delivery to a bunch of Canadians that are watching the calendar because of the upcoming election.... just speculation....maybe? Hoping it is not something more concerning than that....

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC