Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Tony, I couldn't find the finance rates anywhere. Where did you find them? You have a link to them? Thanks, Sandy

Hey Sandy,

It was hidden in the configurator. Here's a screenshot I took of it.

vd3vArx.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Wow, I never saw this while I am configuring it. Can I see it after I placed an order?. Now?

I don't believe you can. It was hidden and hard to find. You had to click on the "Loan" button at the bottom of the bate where it was showing the running totals when you selected options.

I actually got an email from Tesla when I am enquiring about financing. Tesla inside sales rep has replied with 4.25%.
I also called them before i found that financing section. They had no idea about any rates outside of the 4.25%/96 mo option which appears on the final page of the configuration.

Thanks man. I was so stoked I didn't take a snapshot of that page!

haha, no problem!

• Informative
Reactions: navguy12
Like several others from BC I’ve also received a call from Tesla that my model 3 should be delivered in June. The timing is not a big deal to me even though it is beyond the 8 weeks that were communicated when I ordered - more time to save money.

They said that June was the latest they believed I would receive the car and that they were trying to get them here a bit sooner.

Yeah to me, that makes no sense. Tesla has always shipped to the farthest place possible at the beginning of the quarter, then shipped closer to California at the end of the quarter.

I am thinking that Ontario gets their Model 3s first (especially with the election coming up), then BC gets theirs in June.

We should hear more this week if the phone calls continue. There have been no more CND invites since late March. 4 weeks tomorrow for me. People have had time to place orders so Tesla already knows the color/wheel mix. My belief is they will ship all of them at once and then have a ‘delivery event’ away from the service centres. With BC deliveries in June I hold out hope Ontario is prior to that. With all the S and X custom orders (no more inventory) all indicating June deliveries It’s going to be a really busy end of the quarter.

Yeah to me, that makes no sense. Tesla has always shipped to the farthest place possible at the beginning of the quarter, then shipped closer to California at the end of the quarter.

I am thinking that Ontario gets their Model 3s first (especially with the election coming up), then BC gets theirs in June.
In that scenario Alberta should be before either Ontario or BC ;)