Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received VIN on Monday, haven't had a call yet.
Tried to call 888-51, they're not even taking calls regarding the M3
Just called Lawrence, got through to Jason without having to wait. Inquired about credit application, he went into my account end enabled the credit application which I have already submitted.
Jason said my car is built and is ready to ship, I should be getting a call from Mandy in the next few days.

I got pretty much the same result on Friday. Wouldn't tell me who my DS is and wouldn't even look up my RN. Still no VIN either. Also the Oakville store won't sell me a charger without my VIN even though I had an electrician booked for tomorrow (and had to cancel) Reserved on March 31 2016, configured on March 31 2018.

Sure hope the experience improves from here because it's been no screaming hell so far.
I wonder if they’re having a shortage of the wall chargers?

Received VIN on Monday, haven't had a call yet.
Tried to call 888-51, they're not even taking calls regarding the M3
Just called Lawrence, got through to Jason without having to wait. Inquired about credit application, he went into my account end enabled the credit application which I have already submitted.
Jason said my car is built and is ready to ship, I should be getting a call from Mandy in the next few days.
What menu option did you choose? 3 or 4? and what did you say once you got through? lol I want to make some progress on my order :D

I have my VIN

Reactions: navguy12
Tried Lawrence again and got through to my DS by chance. She was able to unlock financing and is supposed to be sending me paperwork for trade-in. Also let me know that some M3s have made it to Canada (she used the word "grounded"), but that mine is still in transit. 10-30 days is what she quoted me.

• Informative
Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC
Hey! Don't want to get anybody's hopes up (they could be older stock for US deliveries) BUT @augkuo 12:30 today photo shows 3 red 19" sports up against the fence:

625CB7BE-D841-4FF2-B511-C1C67FF1F3BE.jpeg

Reactions: McCaesar
So.. just heard back from Tesla on the trade in value.

I was expecting a lowball offer.. and that's what I got hahah. (yes i know Tesla wholesales.. I don't need a speech).

They offered $3000 for my 2012 Ford Fusion SEL Sport package (136000km). I will sell privately for $8000 as the going rate is actually $9000-$10,500 (just want to quickly sell the thing and move on.)

1525223739074.JPEG
1525223741105.JPEG
1525223738702.JPEG

Last edited:
So.. just heard back from Tesla on the trade in value.

I was expecting a lowball offer.. and that's what I got hahah. (yes i know Tesla wholesales.. I don't need a speech).

They offered $3000 for my 2012 Ford Fusion SEL Sport package (136000km). I will sell privately for $8000 as the going rate is actually $9000-$10,500 (just want to quickly sell the thing and move on.)

View attachment 299753View attachment 299756 View attachment 299754

Nice detail job! Looks good.