Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking car up in about 48 hours and I don't know the final balance amount. I am not too worried as it should only take a me 10 minutes or so to stand in line at the bank and get the funds.

Everything else is ready to go....except for my aero wheel kit which I ordered 6 weeks ago and still haven't gotten. Guess I will have to wait to reveal the rims beneath for a while.

Reactions: 03DSG and Tony_YYZ
I am picking mine up on Thursday at 10 am. I checked in with the finance folks as well as my DA asking about the final amount last week. Both mentioned that I should bring the downpayment agreed upon - they will adjust and put additional amount (if any) on the loan itself. I got my bank draft done last week - just waiting for Thursday...

Probably took an extended weekend.

I wished my DA in Vegas a Happy Memorial Day weekend after our correspondence with my paperwork for my May 31st delivery. She said she'll be working on Monday

My Vegas guy did work today, I just spoke to him over the phone. My final payment document is not ready, but he said that it will be available in next few hours. He asked me to drop him an email, so he can remember to send it to me asap.

Hm, well that’s too bad — would have been one less thing to worry about. I was going off the website info:

“Acceptable methods of payment for the final amount due include electronic check (direct debit), personal check, certified check, and wire transfer”

Might email my ISA just to double check, as it’d be nice to not have to rush around for a bank draft/certified cheque in the day or two before delivery.

Kira:
Personal cheques and handshake-deals only work in the West. Here in the East, we apparently only trust Big Money, unfortunately.

I am picking mine up on Thursday at 10 am. I checked in with the finance folks as well as my DA asking about the final amount last week. Both mentioned that I should bring the downpayment agreed upon - they will adjust and put additional amount (if any) on the loan itself. I got my bank draft done last week - just waiting for Thursday...

Sweet I'm Thursday at 10am too! see you there!

Issue is that some of us are travelling the day of the delivery for 6+ hours (train), and won't be able to go to the bank last minute.
So we need that total asap.

Yup, travelling 320 km on the usually packed and unpredictable 401 the morning of May 31st, the day of delivery. So, must be on the road before bankers' hours. Need paperwork from Tesla the DAY BEFORE DURING BUSINESS HOURS at the latest to (1) get the bank draft and (2) the insurance coverage [the insurance broker needs official copy of the Bill Of Sale from the afore-mentioned mighty and benevolent Tesla with all the usual vehicle purchase particulars].

Ditto! I'll ping my DS today about it. He usually responds quickly but I don't expect a response until tomorrow.

Got a response. They don't have my docs ready yet and they still have not corrected my down payment amount. The MVPA he provided still shows the same figure as the early copy he sent last week.

He did however confirm that my car is indeed in Toronto, so I guess that's fun.

Reactions: Linamani and 03DSG
Yup, travelling 320 km on the usually packed and unpredictable 401 the morning of May 31st, the day of delivery. So, must be on the road before bankers' hours. Need paperwork from Tesla the DAY BEFORE DURING BUSINESS HOURS at the latest to (1) get the bank draft and (2) the insurance coverage [the insurance broker needs official copy of the Bill Of Sale from the afore-mentioned mighty and benevolent Tesla with all the usual vehicle purchase particulars].
I don't even care if it is official paperwork or not. Just need an email with the total down to the cents, so that when I get there on Wednesday there are no issues.

Reactions: Linamani
Picking car up in about 48 hours and I don't know the final balance amount. I am not too worried as it should only take a me 10 minutes or so to stand in line at the bank and get the funds.

Everything else is ready to go....except for my aero wheel kit which I ordered 6 weeks ago and still haven't gotten. Guess I will have to wait to reveal the rims beneath for a while.

Ordered my caps about the same time and they shipped yesterday. Hopefully yours will ship soon too