Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Canada - Confirmed Orders Only thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just placed my order last night!! Ordered a P3D white on black... can't wait!! I got a email right away from my advisor, but nothing yet from finance

Make sure you go look at your order online. There might be steps for you to complete there, including the credit application. Lots of stuff needs to be done online by you to get the order into a state where it can go forward.

I was all over my advisor, originally it wasn't allowing me to pick a pick up location, got that fixed and then all the other required info became open. Now credit app is in, just waiting to hear back.

Really hoping the wait isn't 5-9 weeks. My mercedes is going back in 4 weeks, I'd love to have the Tesla before that

I ordered my P3D+ on the 13th (white on black) , still waiting for a update. Checking for my vin at least 5 times a day! I'm not cut out for this "waiting patiently" thing
Ordered SR+ on July 3rd in Canada. Missed the previous quarter by only a few days! It kills me because I've been on that checkout page 100 times before finally getting up the nerve — if only It was a few weeks earlier (knowing what I know now about shipping patterns)!
I wish someone could write an app that combs your source code hourly and pings you when changes are made.

Ordered SR+ on July 3rd in Canada. Missed the previous quarter by only a few days! It kills me because I've been on that checkout page 100 times before finally getting up the nerve — if only It was a few weeks earlier (knowing what I know now about shipping patterns)!
I wish someone could write an app that combs your source code hourly and pings you when changes are made.
Have you been assigned a VIN yet?

Just adding another data point: Ordered AWD LR way back on May 27 when the price went down but put delivery on hold as my current car lease ends Sept. Calgary SC informed me the process will restart after I enter the financing info. Finally submitted ordering Jul 29 and now waiting. Kind of hoping I can ride between the 2 months in case Aug interests rates go down further.

I test drove the Model 3 since last Aug and I knew it'll be my next car. It's been such a long wait I've built resistance to it...until now lol