Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Delivery Estimates for Q4 2017

What is you Model 3 Delivery estimate for Q4 2017?

• <5k

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • 5-10k

Votes: 32 31.4%
  • 10-15k

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • 15-20k

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 20-25k

• 25k+

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model 3 body line slowed down to 1/10th speed https://www.instagram.com/p/BaAOokSgdCp/

You are about 10 posts behind on that one, see "it's the line not the video at 1/10th" and other responses above.

I repeat that because 90% of the posts on the reddit thread about that clip were of people asking for it to be sped up 10x to make it real time or people reposting a 10x sped up clip as if that represented what the full speed process would be.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Welding stations could interleave inline or the line could bifurcate or there could be multiple complete lines. Whatever the topology you can assume there are more stations.
Explained another way, the arrival rate of bodies at this station is 1/10 of the ultimate speed of the line. However the actions performed at this station are at their spec'd speed. This allows extra time for QC inspections.

Early in the year I estimated Model 3 deliveries at 6000 for 2017. I reluctantly voted 5k-10k. The layoff thing of Friday may be iceberg tips. But on the bright side, the Model 3 reservation list is very good to lure buyers of inventory Model S 75 from.