Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 hidden in plain sight?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla posted a picture of an empty parking spot on facebook, but looks like either the Model 3 or redesigned Model S is sitting in the background.

Did Tesla just hide the Model 3 in plain sight?

0xKYMly.jpg

it's definitely smaller, could be another vehicle all together
Like a Honda. ;)

I find it hard to believe there would be a Model 3 uncovered anywhere outside the design studio - especially outdoors. Even if just for a moment to mess with us in a photo. Where was this taken? Is it secure?

My first thought is it might be someone's Kia...but then I thought maybe it is their intention to get everyone riled up....who knows.

findexif.com says there is no metadata on the picture (e.g. location).
Brilliant bit of dribble marketing if it is a M3 since there will soon be a lot more analysis and speculation.
I tried measuring and comparing the hatch lengths between the cars and its possible there are rear two cars on the right are similar and not Model S's.

findexif.com says there is no metadata on the picture (e.g. location).
Brilliant bit of dribble marketing if it is a M3 since there will soon be a lot more analysis and speculation.
I tried measuring and comparing the hatch lengths between the cars and its possible there are rear two cars on the right are similar and not Model S's.

Yep...whatever dark (black?) car on the far side of the brown MS appears to have the same dimensions as this white car....