Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What are the insurance rates y'all are getting rated for? Just hit up desjardins and got quoted $703... switched to RBC for 344 which is still high. 26yo male with a clean record, been driving since 16 and primary for last 7.
I'm exactly the same as you on all accounts. LR, 26, clean record, driving since I was legally allowed. I got in for 250 through co-operators, but I have a group rate.

Reactions: Vithu
I'm exactly the same as you on all accounts. LR, 26, clean record, driving since I was legally allowed. I got in for 250 through co-operators, but I have a group rate.
Yeah it seems crazy. I've been with desjardins since the start. Home insured through them, along with 3 other cars and a motorcycle yet they quoted over $700... Oh well. Gotta pay to play. Sticking with RBC for Tesla and desjardins for the rest.

Wow, was supposed to pick my car up at 12:30 but they called me 5 hours ago saying that the truck that has my car on it has not reached the delivery location so it might be delayed and they would have an update in about an hour or 2. Called them to check after 2 hours and they were saying the car is on the truck somewhere near Vaughan and they'll call me back with another update. A different rep called me a few minutes ago now and at first was claiming that the car is the vaughan location and it's a long process with paperwork to get the car over from there so I told him that is interesting since I was told it was on the truck and now they are claiming that the car is still on train tracks somewhere near there 😐.

Wow, was supposed to pick my car up at 12:30 but they called me 5 hours ago saying that the truck that has my car on it has not reached the delivery location so it might be delayed and they would have an update in about an hour or 2. Called them to check after 2 hours and they were saying the car is on the truck somewhere near Vaughan and they'll call me back with another update. A different rep called me a few minutes ago now and at first was claiming that the car is the vaughan location and it's a long process with paperwork to get the car over from there so I told him that is interesting since I was told it was on the truck and now they are claiming that the car is still on train tracks somewhere near there 😐.
Yes, it will be in a huge yard in Vaughn where the train drops it off. The truck then picks it up to be dropped at or near the Tesla dealer. It will not be a fast process.

Yes, it will be in a huge yard in Vaughn where the train drops it off. The truck then picks it up to be dropped at or near the Tesla dealer. It will not be a fast process.
yeah they're saying my car is blocked in by a bunch of other ones and I'm probably going to get it tomorrow. Was super excited to get the car in the morning but whatever at least it's not a major delay. Just wish they would be more clear from the start instead of ghosting me and saying 3 different things when I would try to contact.

Reactions: 404 Not Found
I picked up my Model 3 today from Lawrence in Toronto. I have a question... I try to download some custom Lightshow, but my car won't see it. Is it because those lightshow are old and doesn't work with the new Model 3???

Attachments

• 1W2A0001.jpg
    1W2A0001.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 1W2A0009.jpg
    1W2A0009.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 12
So I've had the car for a few weeks now and passed 1600km on it. It's a solid vehicle and I've had no complaints!

I got sprayed once at a carwash as a lot of water leaked through but Tesla took the car in and adjusted and tested all windows and doors. My signal indicator button also sometimes didn't press so they ordered a new button for me.

The main point of this post was that while doing service, I was given a loaner M3. And you can totally instantly tell the difference from the pre-refresh to now, worth the wait for all!

delivery got pushed again to tuesday (not guaranteed) car is still stuck at the railyard. it was supposed to arrive this evening 11pm now it's supposed to arrive at 6pm on monday, The ETA has changed so many times that I don't believe it until I see it at this point. Tesla said it is out of their hands now and can't do anything until the car arrives. It's been a very frustrating experience 🎉🎉

Reactions: AnythingTurbo
delivery got pushed again to tuesday (not guaranteed) car is still stuck at the railyard. it was supposed to arrive this evening 11pm now it's supposed to arrive at 6pm on monday, The ETA has changed so many times that I don't believe it until I see it at this point. Tesla said it is out of their hands now and can't do anything until the car arrives. It's been a very frustrating experience 🎉🎉

Mine just got delayed too. Was supposed to be this afternoon in Kitchener but my car is not there. No new delivery date yet. Oh well.

They must be having major issues with their logistics in Richmond Hill.

Update: Got a new delivery date, Tuesday now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnythingTurbo
Mine just got delayed too. Was supposed to be this afternoon in Kitchener but my car is not there. No new delivery date yet. Oh well.

They must be having major issues with their logistics in Richmond Hill.

Update: Got a new delivery date, Tuesday now.
Just got delayed again to Wednesday 😂. this is like 5th delivery date they've given me. They must be having a lot of issues