Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My insurance is asking me for the total cost amount of the vehicle and which bank and which branch number. Where do I find all this information ?
You can find the total cost of the vehicle within the app, under documents. Look for the "Order Agreement". As for the bank, you can reach out to Tesla and ask them for the Lienholder's information for the financing side of things. Hope this helps!

Can’t wait to pick this up tomorrow! Good thing I stopped by after work. The window was open lol

Attachments

• IMG_8980.jpeg
    IMG_8980.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Radio One
After a few pushouts of my EDD, I just received my delivery date today for a week from now (Ottawa showroom). I see the supercharging credit for trade in is applied too now.
Other than a minor glitch that had me worried (as I was driving to pick up my car at the Ottawa location, I got a reminder text from Tesla for my appointment to pick up my car in Quebec City! Just a glitch though, all was well)... my delivery happened yesterday. Was quite busy with deliveries, about four or five happened while I was there. The red looks better in person than in the pictures and suits the 3's body style well I think.
IMG_0570.jpeg