Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, how did you message your SA? I haven't heard from mine and I messaged in the "Model 3 Order RN####" chat but heard nothing so i assume it's just an automated channel. It shows that the "Tesla Delivery" member is in the chat... do i need to call them or reply the SMS i got when i first ordered - "Tesla Delivery: You have a new message from your Tesla Advisor!"?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all, how did you message your SA? I haven't heard from mine and I messaged in the "Model 3 Order RN####" chat but heard nothing so i assume it's just an automated channel. It shows that the "Tesla Delivery" member is in the chat... do i need to call them or reply the SMS i got when i first ordered - "Tesla Delivery: You have a new message from your Tesla Advisor!"?

Thanks in advance!
Yeah send a text/sms to the same number that you got messages from, that's where I was able to ask for my VIN and some other info.

So pickup in Kitchener today for 1:30pm got into town at 11:30 (got a ride from a friend who had to do service calls in town). Got to the showroom and talked to the staff to see if I could pick up early. They where able to accommodate and fit me in. I already had everything prepared via the app (insurance, void cheque, signed EV rebate agreements) so all i had to do was sign two spots of paperwork and that was it. I did also has for a 2nd set of keycards and they where able to provide me that. total time? 20-30mins probably. it was a great experience and all the staff where nice. Everyone meet Tessie!

View attachment 1031258
I am picking up mine in Brampton on the 28th but I have nothing asking for an EV rebate agreement. Did your SA provide you with it?

Thx

Big day tomorrow ! Just got the automated call to confirm delivery, sent the insurance certificate through the app, and yesterday I received a full set of Taptes mats that's currently stretching out in the sun (don't wanna wait for Tuxmats, there's slushy snow coming up next week. If I really can't with the Taptes set I'll get the Tuxmats down the road).

Exciting times ahead ! :)

Tomorrow can't be here quick enough. I'll post a bunch of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_1792.png
    IMG_1792.png
    417 KB · Views: 15
My delivery is scheduled for Friday. My app sais amount due is $0. Will there be anything at all to be paid once we are there picking up the car in Laval.
Don't think so, as long as you bring your driving license and have your insurance info sent through the app you should be good to go !

From Tesla's Registration page https://www.tesla.com/en_ca/support/registration :

QCWe will complete registration and your local licensing office will mail your title and registration card.

Temporary license plates cannot be issued and all vehicles must be registered upon delivery.

Not sure about the registration process and paying for the current year though 🤔

Reactions: ronniemund
Yeah he said Vancouver. Doesn’t make sense tbh
i am supposed to pickup in Edmonton tomorrow morning @10 so i got my rental car and stuff ready as i am traveling from Saskatchewan. Then today at like 2pm they text me saying "we are not sure if your car will arrive in the morning or evening so we will call you when its here and then you only have 24 hours to pick it up. I was kind of pissed tbh as i paid for my rental and stuff. So i just told them well ill be there at 10 am and ill be waiting for it haha.

Reactions: Radio One