Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got the delivery text!

Attachments

• IMG_8913.jpg
    IMG_8913.jpg
    351 KB · Views: 24
Noticed a vibration over 110kmh. For those who have the same vibration and had it service. Was this fixed?
Brought it in twice. First time, three tires were out of balance by 0.5 oz. It still vibrated so I made another appointment.
Second time they said it could be a flat spot on tire. Rebalanced tires and replaced front right tire. Still vibrates.
I checked and the back right tire had a different date of manufacture than the other tires.
If the three tires were out of balance by 0.5 oz, wouldn't you think they had flat spots and all tires should have been replaced?
If they replaced the front right tire because of flat spot, then why was the back right tire manufactured on a different date from the rest?
Check the german forums where they've been complaining since December

Brought it in twice. First time, three tires were out of balance by 0.5 oz. It still vibrated so I made another appointment.
Second time they said it could be a flat spot on tire. Rebalanced tires and replaced front right tire. Still vibrates.
I checked and the back right tire had a different date of manufacture than the other tires.
If the three tires were out of balance by 0.5 oz, wouldn't you think they had flat spots and all tires should have been replaced?
If they replaced the front right tire because of flat spot, then why was the back right tire manufactured on a different date from the rest?
Check the german forums where they've been complaining since December
Yes, I have been reading the forms and pretty much no real conclusion. Wanted to see what others who have experienced this here. Seems like still no resolution. Thanks for letting me know your experience. Are you planning to have a third service appointment?

A question for those who've taken delivery of their LR M3 Highland. Did yours come with working heated steering wheel? For the life of me I can't find it listed as a feature on the Tesla web site and I'd really hate it if I had to pay for it as a software upgrade post delivery.

Thx.

A question for those who've taken delivery of their LR M3 Highland. Did yours come with working heated steering wheel? For the life of me I can't find it listed as a feature on the Tesla web site and I'd really hate it if I had to pay for it as a software upgrade post delivery.

Thx.
It's been included in all models for a few years now.
Can confirm my heated steering wheel is warm and cosy on my all new LR 2024 :)

Reactions: _TLA_
Does this delivery time frame seem strange? I ordered a model 3 long range ultra red with black interior yesterday and it says it's already available for pick up?

I'm in the Toronto area so I'm not sure if this is par for the course or not? Is it possible that this particular unit was rejected by somebody else?

In any event I haven't even received my trade in offer yet so there's not much I can do with respect to accepting this vehicle. Thanks
Rather than trade-in use Clutch.ca. I have a referral code to get more for your vehicle. Clutch was great!