Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I also got pushed back to Saturday. But im out of town for the weekend. So will have to wait until Monday ._.
So lame 🥲 They didn't even ask for times I was available lol and given the holiday this weekend was bit odd. They're like we've rescheduled it to Saturday at this time lol. Also advised me less than 24 hours before I was scheduled to be delivered and had an appointment at an autobody shop that has to be rescheduled to next Tuesday. Oh well, life happens. :D

Getting the car once the light is fixed!
IMG_7092.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7086.jpeg
    IMG_7086.jpeg
    778.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Informative
Reactions: LifeForLife
@Saittech You get your car buddy or were you unfortunately pushed back?! Hopefully not given you made quite the trip.
Sorry yup got my car. Was going to post a bunch of pictures but it was snowing the trip back so the car was full of ice and snow haha. Car is perfect with no big gaps or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_1827.jpeg
    IMG_1827.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 13
Car had only 36 percent charge and 39 km driven. Normal set up from dealership? Car has to get a replacement inner light on the 10th. Amazing car!!!!

Sorry yup got my car. Was going to post a bunch of pictures but it was snowing the trip back so the car was full of ice and snow haha. Car is perfect with no big gaps or anything.
congrats especially after ur roller coster past few days !!!

Reactions: EVm3!