Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had something similar but it came from the side mirror the day after pickup. But it rained later on in the day and washed away
Hmm you might be right, I gave it a much harder scrub (with microfiber and carwash soap of course) and it actually faded away... And now the mirror rattle I had seems to have disappeared... I'm confused, might not even need that SC appointment in the end

Tinted my headlights today, did the tail lights to but it got way to dark to take pics

1711767900919.png

Reactions: _TLA_ and EVm3!
2 ships tracked, 10,000 app refreshes, 1,000 video reviews, and 76 days later we're finally apart of the Tesla family. 👏 Shoutout to all the regulars in this thread, the lurkers, and everyone else. Was an absolute process to get this thing but the day has arrived. 😮‍💨
😍 This is making me want to switch to white/white….

Would love to see more photos whenever possible

Light fixed itself, bizarre.
I'm tempted to go on an hour long drive to some supercharger in the area just to see if I can get that mirror rattle I scheduled an appointment for to "fix" itself...
It's been making noises on and off in the past few days, sometimes with or without intervention from my fist 🤨

I also have an intermittent rattle in the passenger subwoofer area, but only when a particular range of bass hits... Whacked a couple's trims and checked for looseness, hasn't rattled again... Yet !

Reactions: EVm3!
Does this delivery time frame seem strange? I ordered a model 3 long range ultra red with black interior yesterday and it says it's already available for pick up?

I'm in the Toronto area so I'm not sure if this is par for the course or not? Is it possible that this particular unit was rejected by somebody else?

In any event I haven't even received my trade in offer yet so there's not much I can do with respect to accepting this vehicle. Thanks