Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who’s the moderator since I’d like to understand why my post with the M3L seats was removed and then I’m being told I’m posting content “not related to this thread”
I am, and it was clearly not M3L seats. They were model S plaid seats. The monroney sticker for the model s plaid was right in the screenshot (you can check your own pictures to see it).

Reactions: phantasms
According to the Reddit post those were taken from the M3L but that made more sense as to why it was removed then
They can be easy to confuse, but this shows the difference between the ludicrous and plaid badges:

1713760155826.png

It's amazing that some genuine performance figures haven't leaked about this car. There certainly must be some ironclad nondisclosure agreements in place. Elon certainly not afraid to drop the hammer if anyone infringes.
He threatened to take away their twitter account if they leak anything, perhaps?🤔

White is the free colour over here so every Tesla is white. :( It's nice but not so much when everyone seems to have it. Hence it's a no go for me on that colour.
Yeah, white is certainly the most common colour on this side of the pond, as well. Originally wanted the OG silver color, but that was discontinued when I purchased by M3P, so I went with white. I typically like lighter paint colors on my vehicles, because they allow you to see/appreciate all the fine details and body lines of the vehicle. The Ultra Red is just light/bright enough to product the same effect. Right now, I’m leaning heavily towards Ultra Red mainly just to switch things up. But, I really want to see the M3L in both White and Ultra Red before pulling the trigger. Now, if Tesla would offer the new Quicksilver colour in the U.S., then I’d go with Quicksilver without hestitation…