Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland Performance/Plaid Speculation [Car announced 04.23.2024]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine all the journos who get invited to this pre launch driving swaray will be embargoed in posting anything until the official launch. It will be interesting to see who gets the gig, the usual YouTubers no doubt.
Yes indeed but you'd also think that embargo won't be that long. Need to give them time to edit their articles and videos but not much more than that. Maybe only needs around a week so maybe we'll see it next week or at worst week after.

Is this a P or an SR+? Maybe it’s a Stealth P trying to look like an LR. Either way I can’t wait to move these mods over to a Luda!
IMG_4109.jpeg

Hanz and Franz Lars and Franz will be doing another corporate-approved, scripted Q&A on the model Y at 12PT today. That's giving me the feeling we won't see anything official on the M3P until April. It'd be nice to be wrong about that.

Also, Model 3's in the outbound GigaTexas lot:
Maybe they were built in Fremont and tested in Texas and maybe they've been quietly putting up a Model 3 line. In the past (2020), Elon has mentioned Model 3's would be made in Texas to supply the eastern half of the US. It'd be nice if that's what's going on now to shorten delivery times for all M3s.

(moderator note)

I moved the technical "horsepower, speed, torque with all the charts and graphs" discussion to its own thread, here:

This means, please dont put it back in this thread.