Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated delivery date: March 18th ~ 31st

I should’ve put the order earlier but I can wait

Oh man how do I erase above post :/ sorry for spamming.
No worries, there should be a little delete button. I ordered a day after you, Jan 17th and still haven't gotten an update.
I got black on black standard range, im assuming my dates will probably the same, if not a little off.
Unfortunately for me i'm super impatient lol ive been wanting a new car for a few years now.
Congrats everyone on your cars 👍

I ordered Jan 10th LR/Ultra Red/Photon Wheels from NJ, based on this thread checked the delivery date and it was updated but it's a pretty wide spread Feb 22nd to March 28th! I see most of you have a 2-3 week window. I'm wondering if that's due to my existing MY lease maturing in March.

I ordered Jan 10th LR/Ultra Red/Photon Wheels from NJ, based on this thread checked the delivery date and it was updated but it's a pretty wide spread Feb 22nd to March 28th! I see most of you have a 2-3 week window. I'm wondering if that's due to my existing MY lease maturing in March.
I’m in NJ, my spread is a full month.
One month spread for me too in Toronto. I ordered on the 10th as well.

I'm not getting impatient but I sold my car already as I got a good price privately... so now just harder to get by without a car lol!

Mine is ultra red AWD, date is jan31-feb28, spread is full month.
It is probably because of ultra red.

I am showing 3/4-3/31, in MI. Blue,White 19’s, standard autopilot. Order date 1/11.

Has anyone looked into using their corporation to claim the $7,500 tax credit instead of having the leasing company claim the credit through a lease? My preference for Teslas is too always purchase as the money factor and other lease criteria aren’t great. However $7,500 can absorb these fees and you can still come out ahead $4-$5k by leasing and purchasing at the end of the lease. I have not accepted the terms of the lease yet so I do not know the specific lease agreement items. Can anyone share residual % or the buyout and sales price along with purchase amount at the end of the lease?

I am showing 3/4-3/31, in MI. Blue,White 19’s, standard autopilot. Order date 1/11.

Has anyone looked into using their corporation to claim the $7,500 tax credit instead of having the leasing company claim the credit through a lease? My preference for Teslas is too always purchase as the money factor and other lease criteria aren’t great. However $7,500 can absorb these fees and you can still come out ahead $4-$5k by leasing and purchasing at the end of the lease. I have not accepted the terms of the lease yet so I do not know the specific lease agreement items. Can anyone share residual % or the buyout and sales price along with purchase amount at the end of the lease?
I didnt think you could purchase at end of lease?

You must return the car at lease end. Residuals for 36M/12k M3LR in the US are at ~69%, which is actually very good. However the money factor is a crazy 10%. Net however with the 7.5K you come out ahead. As long as you understand you cannot buy the car at the end unlike other manufacturers.