Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (US) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a Text from Tesla asking to reply if ready or not ready. The deliver center is about 9 miles away and I have one about less than a mile. I am close to Buena Park same city as my residence but got a text saying Tesla Long Beach deliver center. Is this normal? Does this text mean close to VIN assignment? Thanks

I just got a Text from Tesla asking to reply if ready or not ready. The deliver center is about 9 miles away and I have one about less than a mile. I am close to Buena Park same city as my residence but got a text saying Tesla Long Beach deliver center. Is this normal? Does this text mean close to VIN assignment? Thanks
Did you applied for Tesla Financing, Leasing or cash/ external financing? Wonder the people that put cash/external financing or not completed that section getting the text.

Can you please share a picture of the Nova and the tire? All cars have been with 18 inches wheels.

Did you applied for Tesla Financing, Leasing or cash/ external financing? Wonder the people that put cash/external financing or not completed that section getting the text.

Can you please share a picture of the Nova and the tire? All cars have been with 18 inches wheels.
Cash. Sure I'll share pics once delivered but maybe in 2 weeks? :(

I called Tesla Buena Park and spoke to a SA. No joke, he said Long Beach Tesla thought they had an inventory of my model and to ignore the text. Said Long Beach Tesla removed it. What a way to toy with my emotions. Said I should receive a VIN within the next week or so. Not sure if I believe him.

Reactions: catxi
Cash. Sure I'll share pics once delivered but maybe in 2 weeks? :(

I called Tesla Buena Park and spoke to a SA. No joke, he said Long Beach Tesla thought they had an inventory of my model and to ignore the text. Said Long Beach Tesla removed it. What a way to toy with my emotions. Said I should receive a VIN within the next week or so. Not sure if I believe him.
Sorry about that and that really bad service!

Reactions: Volcom
I'm kinda upset still i've had no update this week at all :/
Seems like peoples EDD's are shortening and mine has stayed the same.
I'm wondering if i'll receive some type of update this upcoming week? My order date was 1/17 and my EDD right now has stayed at 2/23 - 3/31.
What do you guys think?

I'm kinda upset still i've had no update this week at all :/
Seems like peoples EDD's are shortening and mine has stayed the same.
I'm wondering if i'll receive some type of update this upcoming week? My order date was 1/17 and my EDD right now has stayed at 2/23 - 3/31.
What do you guys think?
I'd be patient, I ordered 1/13 and my EDD has stayed 2/26-3/31 the whole time. It'll happen.

My patience is running a bit thin -- only bc i'm worried my trade in value is going to go down.. when i was driving home the other day a huge rock fell off a truck and scraped some of my paint!! i can't imagine what will happen later. lol
If it is approved trade-in in Tesla, have not passed more tham 30 days, not crashed the car and drive more than 1000 miles you will be fine.

If not, they will reasses. Unless it was a big ass rock that put a big dent and crashed your glass then worry

Reactions: sydneylax
If it is approved trade-in in Tesla, have not passed more tham 30 days, not crashed the car and drive more than 1000 miles you will be fine.

If not, they will reasses. Unless it was a big ass rock that put a big dent and crashed your glass then worry
Well the appraisal online said $11k. They didn't check the car out or anything and the car is about 7 years old now, so it isn't in amazing condition. The back windows went out a year ago due to some wiring issues while putting new speakers in & My back fender is scraped from someone stealing my dads car and hitting my car in the process ( lol ). So just worried it's gonna drop a ton.

Just when I was about to lose hope on getting an update on my EDD this week, it updated just now! Just sharing my timeline since I am in company with people just as crazy as I am :)

LR, stealth gray, black interior, 18", Southern California
Order date: app says January 11th but in actuality I ordered on January 10th at 5pm PST
Original estimate: Feb - March
1st update (1/22): Feb 18 - March 24
2nd update (today, 2/2): Feb 11 - Feb 25

Well the appraisal online said $11k. They didn't check the car out or anything and the car is about 7 years old now, so it isn't in amazing condition. The back windows went out a year ago due to some wiring issues while putting new speakers in & My back fender is scraped from someone stealing my dads car and hitting my car in the process ( lol ). So just worried it's gonna drop a ton.
Well, the appraisal tool said was 8k... then I got 5500 after seeing my pictures.

Just be prepared when they ask you the things to make you the proposal. Those assesment tools are the best case scenario.

EDD update for Ontario Canada
Ordered Jan 24

Attachments

• IMG_3846.jpeg
    IMG_3846.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 30